IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2017
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box - One Click
Price: $45.99 (Double Lenti) - $43.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Special Box) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Special Box
Notes: 3000 numbered copies. SteelBook has full gloss and the title is debossed. Disc is locked to Region A.
Full Slip (400 copies): High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (700 copies): Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy +Spot Matte + Embossing
Special Box Set (700 copies): High Quality Kraft Paper Box with Magnet insert + Detachable 3D Lenticular Magnet + Spot Gloss + Spot Matte + Embossing + Full Gloss, Emboossed Quarter Slip
One Click (400 sets)

doublelenti.jpg fullslip.jpg specialbox.jpg
IMG_1889.JPG

Last edited:
OK, got mine today, pretty nice heavy package, but also little disappointment. At first, got a little damaged box. Such a hard edge box they send it in, lot of bubblewrap around and still got damaged, you really can´t be 100% safe with those bloody postmans. Also the surface underneath the lenti magnet has lot of roughness. Lenti itself has great depth, but I expected a little bit more movement and sharpness tbh. That´s what happen when you get spoiled by flawless lentis like Kimchi´s Doctor Strange for example :whistle:. But ok, in overall lenti is great, not flawless, but great :p. The stuff inside I skipped for now and went immediatelly to a steelbook which I was looking to most. By looking at foil I was already like :wow::confused: how many scratches it had. Most of it stayed on foil, but few got through to a steelbook. One caused a little paint chip and the rest are just a tiny surface scratches hard to catch on camera, but still :rolleyes: one get the idea how those steelbooks are treated at production/assemble line. Really disappointed by quality control out there. Take a FA for example, my Logan steel is totally mint, beautiful clean surface all around. Also, not sure about aligning a debossing on my steel, It´s not so bad, but still pretty noticable. But I feel so bad to bother Manta CS with both the box and steel :emb:. Will probably leave the steelbook as it is. Im not high OCD level so I think I can live with that. All in all, nice steelbook in hand, but I must say FA is the winner here. Lovely colors, more beautiful perfectly align ´bossing, better inner artwork, and last, but not least totally clean surface hence feels more premium and professional.

Yeah and 1/4 slip is made too big :rolleyes: amateurish....

View attachment 333979 View attachment 333980 View attachment 333981 View attachment 333982

View attachment 333984

this sucks, Id return the box for replacement immediately :/

09/15/2017: The shipment was misrouted and could not be delivered. The shipment will be readdressed and forwarded to the recipient.

lol

Interesting. The disc artwork doesn't look to be any different to the regular UK amaray. I might just swap out the discs on my fullslip after all then.

first they [DHL] put my package into the wrong car, so that my package drove a lap of honor and now I have to pick it up at the post office tomorrow :banghead: I hope both editions survived the delivery :ohno:
the package was 45min away from me [wrong car / place] and they needed 1 week to fix that, lol

Love Manta's Boxset & WEA steelbook art however I still think Kimchi's slips are far superior to Manta's other variant slips IMHO :cigar:

Sounds like Walter Mitty Episode 2.

Manta Lab are the worst performers when it comes to sales. Period. Don't get me wrong, I like them as they do an awesome job but I don't call these premium editions anymore. The true premium edition of Logan is the 4 disc Best Buy Steelbook.

They give some stock to local retailers, pretty sure this has been discussed before.

Not a bad thing IMO, their product they can do what they want

Reactions: Noodles
They give some stock to local retailers, pretty sure this has been discussed before.

Not a bad thing IMO, their product they can do what they want
Yeah, it's nothing new... correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Plain Archive do the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Does anyone know of a protective case that will fit the fullslip? The SCF2 is a couple of millimeters too short and I can't close the top. Just got away with it on Constantine, but this one is a teeny bit too big. Thanks!

Does anyone know of a protective case that will fit the fullslip? The SCF2 is a couple of millimeters too short and I can't close the top. Just got away with it on Constantine, but this one is a teeny bit too big. Thanks!
I think SCF4 is your only option for Manta Fullslips unless Steelbook Central cater for those especially sometime in the future. Quite annoying that they're literally a coupe of mm too tall for the standard Fullslip size of SCF2 :rolleyes: Most of my Manta collection are still inside polybags :bag: Some I have managed to use a plastic SCF protector: MoS Lenti Magnet > SCF1, Kingsman white Fullslip > SCF4, Kingsman PET Lenti > SCF2.

Hope this helps :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: andy01652
I think SCF4 is your only option for Manta Fullslips unless Steelbook Central cater for those especially sometime in the future. Quite annoying that they're literally a coupe of mm too tall for the standard Fullslip size of SCF2 :rolleyes: Most of my Manta collection are still inside polybags :bag: Some I have managed to use a plastic SCF protector: MoS Lenti Magnet > SCF1, Kingsman white Fullslip > SCF4, Kingsman PET Lenti > SCF2.

Hope this helps :thumbs:
Thanks! Hopefully they'll make a new size at some point.

Reactions: Mickle_89
Maybe we can start lobbying Manta to change the height of their full slip. I too find it annoying to put the full slips into an SCF4, just because of these odd extra millimeters.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: andy01652