HMV.co.jp - Sold Out

Price: ¥ 4,926
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

61hYYuMAUzL._AA1000_.jpg

71c7RVYE7SL._AA1000_.jpg

Format: Color
Language: English
Subtitles: Japanese
Region Code: Region Free (Worldwide Common)
Number of Discs: 2
Publisher: Pony Canyon
DVD Release Date: 2014/09/02
Time: 121 minutes

Attachments

• 61hYYuMAUzL._AA1000_.jpg
    61hYYuMAUzL._AA1000_.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 300
  • 71c7RVYE7SL._AA1000_.jpg
    71c7RVYE7SL._AA1000_.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:
I want this so bad. Amazing artwork and the movie is one of the best I've seen in ages.

Does anybody know any good mail forwarding companies that are fast and will make it past customs?

I want this so bad. Amazing artwork and the movie is one of the best I've seen in ages.

Does anybody know any good mail forwarding companies that are fast and will make it past customs?

I've used these before :

http://www.tenso.com/en/

You can consolidate and alter the value of items to skip customs charges ;)

Now i just get them shipped via the manager of the flat complex i own a place in.

Reactions: CaptainCoffee
Love the design, but a bit rich for me. Honestly I would have liked to seen a non-English spine to go with the rest of my JP steels.

Actually, it means that Pony Canyon will employ Panasonic's "Master Grade Video Coding" (MGVC) technology, presumably for the first time in a live action BD release:

Source

I apologize, as I was incorrect: Warner Japan have used it on their releases of Shield of Straw AKA 藁の楯 わらのたて (2013) and Unforgiven AKA 許されざる者 (2013) prior to this release, so I guess it is the first live-action Pony Canyon release. Other releases can be seen at the bottom of this page at Panasonic.