HMV.co.jp - Sold Out

Price: ¥ 4,926
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

61hYYuMAUzL._AA1000_.jpg

71c7RVYE7SL._AA1000_.jpg

Format: Color
Language: English
Subtitles: Japanese
Region Code: Region Free (Worldwide Common)
Number of Discs: 2
Publisher: Pony Canyon
DVD Release Date: 2014/09/02
Time: 121 minutes

Attachments

• 61hYYuMAUzL._AA1000_.jpg
    61hYYuMAUzL._AA1000_.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 299
  • 71c7RVYE7SL._AA1000_.jpg
    71c7RVYE7SL._AA1000_.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
oh dammit...

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

does amazon put up cancellations right away or is it right before they ship like Zavvi?

do they ship to the US?

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

also do they charge on shipment?

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

ordered!

That was fast. Will no doubt come back in stock following cancellations etc. but still.... That was fast EEK!

I would not expect many to come back. You have to remember, this was a very popular movie, not just in the US, but, it would seem, also in Japan. Additionally, the SteelBook edition contains the exclusive (in Japan) BD of bonus content, and was priced less than ¥1,000 more than the single-disc amaray edition. That feature alone compelled some (like me) to go for the SteelBook over the amaray. Unless the amaray edition drops in price significantly (which is not likely), I don't see a lot of Japanese fans of this film cancelling the SteelBook and ordering the amaray.

And remember, it's not as if this is an Amazon Exclusive and Amazon received the entire allotment of 4,000 copies. This SteelBook has to be doled out to all the major shops in Japan, and so Amazon only gets a piece of the action.

EDIT: Pony Canyon's release page with specifications is here.

Last edited:
A little help with HMV...trying to place my order but keeps telling me my "Ponta" card is not linked??? Anyone had any experience with this?

A little help with HMV...trying to place my order but keeps telling me my "Ponta" card is not linked??? Anyone had any experience with this?

Ponta is a Japanese loyalty card, not sure why you're getting that message exactly and the retailer only accepts credit cards for international orders.

Try searching the retailer thread here :)

Ponta is a Japanese loyalty card, not sure why you're getting that message exactly and the retailer only accepts credit cards for international orders.

Try searching the retailer thread here :)

Thanks for your response. I refreshed the page and clicked complete order again and it went through fine. I've placed orders on HMV before and haven't had this issue. Who knows???

This looks much better than the futureshop version. I would buy this anyday thanks for the pic and the post mate appreciate it.