Maniac Cop (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: 30-06-2014
Price: £17.99
Purchase Links: Purchase here (Live Saturday 6pm UK time)

Limited to 2000 copies only!

Notes:
In collaboration with the ever-brilliant Arrow Video who are celebrating their 5th Anniversary, Zavvi are pleased to announce the first 2 of 5 extremely Limited Steelbook Releases!

10955500-1399637609-181985.jpg

Attachments

• 10955500-1399637609-182228.jpg
    10955500-1399637609-182228.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 302
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect this will be case of arrow controlling the packaging and Zavvi only dealing with the final dispatch......... There will have to be serious checks to prevent fraud on this one

From Arrow Video Facebook
10366094_783346741699322_5502001198646402203_n.jpg

This is the actual Golden ticket that's in one of these 6 Zavvi Exclusive Arrow Video Steelbooks

Maniac Cop
Day of the Dead
Black Sunday
Inferno
City of the Living Dead
Phenomena

Good luck to who ever Wins this fantastic prize

Reactions: jitstark and vurt
It's a cool idea even if the chances of winning are slim. There's a good chance it may never be found and be left in a sealed steelbook though!

:shipped:

I want the Golden Ticket

I wonder have they put it in this release or is it in one of the later releases :D

I'm guessing it will be in a later release to keep the hype up. If someone gets it in this releases then it would be all over too quickly!

Oh, forgot about this, just got the dispatch email... ;(

They have sent these early, I wasn't expecting despatch until midweek. I hope this turns out good!

Last edited:
They may have been better off doing the ticket in a standard amaray, in a new release. The chances of getting the golden ticket are even less with steelbooks, considering that some collectors do not open their steelbooks.

Some people may not know about the golden ticket, maybe they should put on a sticker on the steelbook about the Golden Ticket.

They may have been better off doing the ticket in a standard amaray, in a new release. The chances of getting the golden ticket are even less with steelbooks, considering that some collectors do not open their steelbooks.

Some people may not know about the golden ticket, maybe they should put on a sticker on the steelbook about the Golden Ticket.

For those who keep sealed if you see a Winner announced then they can keep their steelbooks sealed if they want

If no winner is announced then they will have to open to see if they have won or it might be never claimed

Its only one ticket in one of the 6 steelbooks
So if you don't buy all 6 you might not win
Only one Golden ticket and there will be only 1 winner

Last edited: