Maniac Cop (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: 30-06-2014
Price: £17.99
Purchase Links: Purchase here (Live Saturday 6pm UK time)

Limited to 2000 copies only!

Notes:
In collaboration with the ever-brilliant Arrow Video who are celebrating their 5th Anniversary, Zavvi are pleased to announce the first 2 of 5 extremely Limited Steelbook Releases!

10955500-1399637609-181985.jpg

Attachments

• 10955500-1399637609-182228.jpg
    10955500-1399637609-182228.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 300
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 284
Last edited by a moderator:
You want crappy artwork..? look no further than the new Sin City steel. Yet that one sells out in no time. :rolleyes:

I must be getting too old for this game..

Opinions eh! ;)

I personally love the new Sin City artwork, and I'm starting to get old myself. :p

Got mine today, it's a little 'meh' to be honest, I don't think gloss works for movies like this so that is not the problem, I don't know what it is that doesn't work for me.
I just feel a little underwhelmed and the booklet inside pissed me off, half of it was about the directors other movie Maniac, which is nice and all that but I would expect that to be in that movies steelbook not this one.

Still love the movie anyway so I can't really complain.

I've got a small paint chip on the back near the bottom, but can't really be bothered getting a replacement especially after having to get a replacement for a damaged Alice In Wonderland steelbook, which I'll have to send the original one back to get a refund

Got mine today, also pretty dissapointed, the original artwork is great but it doesn't work well on here, maybe it's just my eyes but wherever I put it I can't see what's on the cover, like someone else on here said it's very murky and low-res, and while I'm complaining I don't like how the paper slip covers the title up.
This and the Beyond are 2 steelbooks that would really benefit from having the titles embossed.

I have to admit I was really pleased with this steelbook and I liked the quote on the back.

Up there with "Bombed out in space with a spaced out bomb"

From your pics, I've noticed I'm not the only one with a tiny ding on the back cover. It's been annoying me, guess I'll just have to suck it up. It feels very delicate, that wasn't the case with previous Arrow SB's, 'Zombie Flesh Eaters' for example is a very sturdy and overall well made in comparison to the materials used in this.

Last edited:
Are they serious it's only been out just over a week? I had a ding on mine, didn't bother to complain as I got it £3 cheaper with discount code, don't see why I shouldn't now.