Maniac Cop (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Arrow Video) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: 30-06-2014
Price: £17.99
Purchase Links: Purchase here (Live Saturday 6pm UK time)

Limited to 2000 copies only!

Notes:
In collaboration with the ever-brilliant Arrow Video who are celebrating their 5th Anniversary, Zavvi are pleased to announce the first 2 of 5 extremely Limited Steelbook Releases!

10955500-1399637609-181985.jpg

Attachments

• 10955500-1399637609-182228.jpg
    10955500-1399637609-182228.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 300
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 285
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a small factory of people in your basement ready to rip open hundreds of copies like Veruca Salt in Wonka?

:hilarious:

If I could afford it I would :D
LOL

I already have a lot of Arrow Video releases but be nice to have them all that are still available for free especially the new releases coming out in 2014
If I Win the postman will go mad :hilarious:

Last edited:
Thanks for pics;)

Soooo...no golden ticket. As i thought before, it will be in mine edition i am shure :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

To tell you the truth, I just can't notcie any scratches...but you can always complain and get another one maybe with ticket:naughty:

Got mine today too (in a crappy card mailer... thankfully no damage this time!). It's not the most impressive looking steel ever... it's a bit dull/boring imo. The title looks slightly off centre on mine, which is annoying. Going to watch the film for the first time later... hope I enjoy it!

Thanks for pics;)

Soooo...no golden ticket. As i thought before, it will be in mine edition i am shure :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

To tell you the truth, I just can't notcie any scratches...but you can always complain and get another one maybe with ticket:naughty:

:hilarious:

The pictures disguise it. For £13.50 I won't even bite the hand that feeds my addiction. No golden ticket, hoping one of you could get lucky! Would love to see one.

Got mine today too (in a crappy card mailer... thankfully no damage this time!). It's not the most impressive looking steel ever... it's a bit dull/boring imo. The title looks slightly off centre on mine, which is annoying. Going to watch the film for the first time later... hope I enjoy it!

I dont mind the front as its the original movie poster, which is oddly misaligned too. I just hate the back. I wish they used the art on the booklet for the back. These dull backs with corny quotes are starting to become a nasty little trend that really needs to stop.

i hope your listening zavvi, the steelbook is very under pa and no way near worth the price us collectors payed, and as for the packaging, your a bunch of tight ass bastards..

This is an Arrow Video release

The Steelbook Artwork and design is by Arrow Video
Zavvi just sell it and have it as an exclusive

Zavvi don't make any steelbooks they just sell what's given to sell by studios

All Arrow Video releases be it exclusive releases or non exclusives are designed and made by Arrow Video

This is an Arrow Video release

The Steelbook Artwork and design is by Arrow Video
Zavvi just sell it and have it as an exclusive

Zavvi don't make any steelbooks they just sell what's given to sell by studios

All Arrow Video releases be it exclusive releases or non exclusives are designed and made by Arrow Video

Well reiterated..

Some of the whinging and moaning about Steelbook designs on here staggers me at times, ecspecially when the facts are wrong.

You want crappy artwork..? look no further than the new Sin City steel. Yet that one sells out in no time. :rolleyes:

I must be getting too old for this game..