Multi Mass Effect 3 CE (MetalPak) [North America]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
PS3
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Collectors-Playstation/dp/B0050SY06W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1321811563&sr=8-4
$79.99
XBOX360
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Collectors-Xbox-360/dp/B0050SYZS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321811563&sr=8-1
$79.99
n7_ce_vignette-p.jpg

VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you work seasonal?

No, I work full time downtown but also do consulting work on the side plus I coach youth baseball. If that is considered seasonal, yes. :D But I do know some folks here work up in Alaska seasonally. In fact I coached the kid of one of the captains on Deadliest Catch a few years back.

Reactions: blu-steel
This game is EPIC!! Its a little RPG with a sci fi twist and and a good amount of action. All the decisions that you make effect the storyline. And those decision's carry over to part 3 and effects who shows up.

very cool. Might go for it then. Probably pickup ME2 & ME3 on the same day, lol, and play them one after the other.

random question here... what is this game like? in comparison to perhaps... ? Maybe I should pickup ME2 since its cheap and give it a go... this one looks pretty good.

I would highly recommend picking up ME1 and ME2 before playing this one.
If you have an Xbox 360 that is.
If you have a PS3 then obviously you can only pick up #2.

This is one of, if not my favorite gaming franchises.
I have been drooling and salivating for the release of #3!!
Do yourself a favor and get this and any previous ones you can!!:scat:

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

very cool. Might go for it then. Probably pickup ME2 & ME3 on the same day, lol, and play them one after the other.

they are really long games, and I love that!!

Reactions: Jason Bourne
This game must be played on the xbox. That way you can play part 1 and part two. The story is ongoing and you must play part 1. Its my favorite franchis ever gaming or movie!!!

You can also play on the PC as well. Just remember that every choice you make in part 1 caries over to part two and to part 3. I don't know of any other game that does that.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
CHIP - Dragon Age Origins has the same gameplay and same decision making system that carries over to the additional content:) plus it comes in a steelbook;-) I bet that last info will get your attention:)

The gameplay in DAO is nothing like ME. It has some similar dialogue options, but gameplay wise they're very different. For a start, the ME games are good. DAO's combat is like herding cats whilst eating glass.

Reactions: blu-steel
The gameplay in DAO is nothing like ME. It has some similar dialogue options, but gameplay wise they're very different. For a start, the ME games are good. DAO's combat is like herding cats whilst eating glass.

Yeah thats true they both feature clunky controls(which hopefully ME 3 fixes) gameplay wise its about the same, both being from the same company and ME does have better combat flow, DAO is more an RPG then ME, it has more customization and more battle strategy. Both games are awesome, DA 2 wasn't that great but the decisions from part 1 carried over.

CHIP - Dragon Age Origins has the same gameplay and same decision making system that carries over to the additional content:) plus it comes in a steelbook;-) I bet that last info will get your attention:)

i hated Dragon Age... the mechanics weren't the same as ME and i just found it hard an unenjoyable.

I play ME on the 360 and love how it has all carried over since #1!

I was in the same boat as you, I got the game for cheap at gamestop and was like "this game is gonna suck" I started playing it and the first 10 minutes i was like "this game sucks" then after a while the game just grew on me:) I liked it so much I played and beat it 3 times with 3 different characters, I look back and realize i could of been missing a Great game:-( but to each there own;-)

Lol, if anything...this game must be played on the PC...MUCH better graphics than both consoles, texture mods, etc...IMO the console versions do not even compare to the visual fidelity of the PC version, which in turn heightens the immersion level.

Lol, if anything...this game must be played on the PC...MUCH better graphics than both consoles, texture mods, etc...IMO the console versions do not even compare to the visual fidelity of the PC version, which in turn heightens the immersion level.

No gamepad support= no way in hell I am gonna play it on a pc. I tried and I have both part 1 and part 2 on the pc and I just can not play it with a keyboard mouse. Feels un-natural to me.

I remember thinking, as I yet again cheesed my way through another fight by forcing my team of idiots to fight other idiots in a narrow space, that this wouldn't be so boring if the cloaks looked a tiny bit better.

No gamepad support= no way in hell I am gonna play it on a pc. I tried and I have both part 1 and part 2 on the pc and I just can not play it with a keyboard mouse. Feels un-natural to me.

That's a fair argument for sure for those that need a controller to play certain games.

Personally, any game with any sort of shooting mechanics for me is automatically going to be on PC - the level of sensitivity and control with a mouse is leaps beyond having to rely on a joystick for movement/aiming, and the ability to bind biotics and other powers to nearby keys is pretty much a staple for most RPGs. At its core, ME is very much an RPG, just with great shooting mechanics.

You'll love it....... I guarantee it;-)

I would highly recommend picking up ME1 and ME2 before playing this one.
If you have an Xbox 360 that is.
If you have a PS3 then obviously you can only pick up #2.

This is one of, if not my favorite gaming franchises.
I have been drooling and salivating for the release of #3!!
Do yourself a favor and get this and any previous ones you can!!:scat:

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

they are really long games, and I love that!!

This game must be played on the xbox. That way you can play part 1 and part two. The story is ongoing and you must play part 1. Its my favorite franchis ever gaming or movie!!!

You can also play on the PC as well. Just remember that every choice you make in part 1 caries over to part two and to part 3. I don't know of any other game that does that.

^^^ wow great insight. Thanks a lot. Unfortunately no XBOX360 here.... after my last one died years ago with YLOD I didn't get another one although there dirt cheap so I could get one again. I do miss playing Halo and PGR.

So just PS3 for now though. I will get the second and third for sure. Gotta pace it as I know Im gonna get the new Tom Clancy for sure as well which is coming out soon. While I like games I find if I get too many at once a couple always never get played, lol. Already got enough time devoted to BF3, COD MW3 and NHL, lol.

I played the latest Deus Ex and I gotta say it was more practical than on my PS3. ME3 shouldn't be that difficult. Again, to each their own. I am getting it on PS3.

That's a fair argument for sure for those that need a controller to play certain games.

Personally, any game with any sort of shooting mechanics for me is automatically going to be on PC - the level of sensitivity and control with a mouse is leaps beyond having to rely on a joystick for movement/aiming, and the ability to bind biotics and other powers to nearby keys is pretty much a staple for most RPGs. At its core, ME is very much an RPG, just with great shooting mechanics.

I also play in front of a 10 foot wide screen in the dark in my theater recliners. Keyboard mouse setup just doesnt work. Its too bad they couldnt just use make it work for a gamepad as they already make it for the xbox anyway.