Multi Mass Effect 3 CE (MetalPak) [North America]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
PS3
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Collectors-Playstation/dp/B0050SY06W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1321811563&sr=8-4
$79.99
XBOX360
http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3-Collectors-Xbox-360/dp/B0050SYZS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321811563&sr=8-1
$79.99
n7_ce_vignette-p.jpg

VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:
While This isn't steelbook-related, it IS Mass Effect - Related.

Apparently EA have been hard at work with Calibur11 on a Vault for the PS3 Slim and Xbox 360.
c11-me3-ps3-composite.jpg

C11-ME3-XBOX-Composite.jpg

It promotes console cooling by increasing airflow as it's lifted off the ground, and even has place for a controller and a headset. I think it looks pretty cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz
Xbox version sold out just like they did with Part 2. Guess I will keep this one sealed and just buy an amaray version. Probably get $150 for it down the road.

I had pre-ordered this for the PC and wanted to get the Xbox360 edition but it is sold out everywhere. Wow. Is the PS3 edition steelbook a G2? If it is, I might just as well get that instead of hunting down the Xbox edition which is pretty much a G1 steelbook, right?

I had pre-ordered this for the PC and wanted to get the Xbox360 edition but it is sold out everywhere. Wow. Is the PS3 edition steelbook a G2? If it is, I might just as well get that instead of hunting down the Xbox edition which is pretty much a G1 steelbook, right?

Probably a G1. If you need one, I might do a group buy since Future Shop is giving away a kick ass steel on top of the one included in the CE's :scat:

Reactions: ash333
looks like the one in the Collector's Edition will be a tin after all, at least in Canada and probably the USA. This is from Godwin, Future Shop's product buyer on the Futureshop.ca forums:
- "I believe it a collectible Tin in the CE version"

So perhaps the Mass Effect Collection steel will be the only one :ohno:

yeah just checked best buy's site and it says it included a "premium metal case" great.

They said the same thing about Mass Effect 2's "premium metal/tin case" and it turned out to be a SteelBook.

There is absolutely no way of knowing for sure until someone gets a hold of an actual CE and unboxes it. Not sure why people are quick to jump the gun...there's only 2 weeks for crying out loud...

Regardless, i pre-ordered my CE for the PC since it Gamestop has a bunch of pre-order exclusive weapons/armors for ME3....and i am a diehard ME fan, so i need the physical goodies.

If the CE turns out to not be a Steelbook, there's always a chance to get the Futureshop one through biscuitnoir, and also....game.fr is having a Steelbook too, and i think it's going to be different than the ME Collection FutureShop one....

2r6p3wj.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ash333
Game have cancelled all the UK pre-orders for this, and it's now on almost every other game site instead. Game had sold out, but couldn't pay for the stock in advance, so lost it.

And now it's pretty much sold out everywhere again a few hours lately. If I hadn't seen the story while I was at work, I'd have missed the chance to re-order it.

oscarlucy - I am with you on this. Just getting the PC CE to play the game.

Biscuit - thanks for putting up the group buy. I know many members here also appreciate that. Unfortunately, I have stopped hunting and chasing video game steelbooks for the time being as spring is here and my other duties need my attention more.

Reactions: biscuitnoir
oscarlucy - I am with you on this. Just getting the PC CE to play the game.

Biscuit - thanks for putting up the group buy. I know many members here also appreciate that. Unfortunately, I have stopped hunting and chasing video game steelbooks for the time being as spring is here and my other duties need my attention more.

Do you work seasonal?

Guess the norwegian Game isn't affected, cus I pre-ordered there and haven't heard anything from them. Just checked it now, and the only one available is the PS3 one (which is what I preordered). What's neat is that there's a pre-order lottery thing going on.

Whenever you pre-order you have the chance to win 1 out of 3 M8 Avenger Assault Rifle Replica's, each worth around 700 USD. I never win that stuff though, but I think it's really cool.

random question here... what is this game like? in comparison to perhaps... ? Maybe I should pickup ME2 since its cheap and give it a go... this one looks pretty good.

random question here... what is this game like? in comparison to perhaps... ? Maybe I should pickup ME2 since its cheap and give it a go... this one looks pretty good.

This game is EPIC!! Its a little RPG with a sci fi twist and and a good amount of action. All the decisions that you make effect the storyline. And those decision's carry over to part 3 and effects who shows up.