Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jul 13, 2016
United kingdom
Release date: September 18, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 13 around 6 PM BST)
Price: £15.99

11524895-1784505040982491.jpg

11524895-8914505041150767.jpg
11524895-1874505041211013.jpg
Audio: English 5.1 DTS HD Master Audio, Spanish 5.1 DTS
Subtitles: Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, English

Last edited by a moderator:
I will wait till released and see in hand photos or videos

Fox can be hit and miss with steelbooks back catalog most are matte finish with a few rare occasions gloss

According to a recent (10th August) Q&A with the man himself . . . they are both coming . . . but :-
Q&A Quote, "
Working on that. The True Lies Blu-ray and The Abyss Blu-ray have sort of fallen off my ‘to do’ list getting the not one, not two but four “Avatar” sequels stood up and going. But now that that’s happened, I can actually take care of business. So that’s coming, absolutely.”

You can have the 4 Avatar sequels or you can have what's behind door #2.

Well I'd take door #2 if the True Lies Blu-ray is behind it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
hi all john here from west sussex, great forum and web site with good question and answers! I hope the steelbook will be be in the matte finish it looks awesome indeed it now compliments my bounty blu ray the version with mel Gibson of course! :)
welcome aboard, John! :)
giphy.gif

although i think i'd much prefer this to be a gloss or at very least zero finish.

• Thanks
Reactions: JJCLARKE1
Here's another idea for a wraparound design. It moves the face to the back cover, for those who are offended by it. :) (This is my first-ever custom design, so go easy on me... It's just an idea I had, and I know the title treatment is shoddy...)

View attachment 329264
:thumbs:YEAH thats much Better:whistle: BUT :naughty:still remove the face it may be much Better;):thumbs:
Edit: :whistle:And the title on the spin, no dark background just the art background will make it awesome

Bugger, forgot to cancel this! Saw it at the cinema ages ago and enjoyed it. Ordered it, but watched it on telly the other night and it didn't have the same impact so thought I'd cancel !! Oh well...............

Heh, managed to cancel it yet. First, it´s even few cents cheaper now than my preorder with discount code, and second, Im gonna wait for in hand pics first. I think this will be in stock for a long time.

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax