Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 26th October 2015
Price: £15.99
Purchase link: Here (Live Sunday 12 pm UK time)
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look anything special for the hefty price.

It is a catalogue title after all :(

I get you but Fox have pumped out enough catalogue titles and some have been real bad and I wouldn't put this in that bracket.
I hadn't seen the movie in years (first 18 very movie I sneaked into the cinema to see) and was looking forward to seeing it again, otherwise I would have waited for the inevitable price drop.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Bought this as a blind buy and watched for the first time last night, really enjoyed it and thought both Kathy Bates and James Caan were AWESOME... My type of movie and that one particular gruesome scene just had me... EEK!EEK!EEK!:smashed::hurting::yuck:

For people that have seen, will know exactly what I'm talking about LOL :rofl::LOL::hilarious:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
Bought this as a blind buy and watched for the first time last night, really enjoyed it and thought both Kathy Bates and James Caan were AWESOME... My type of movie and that one particular gruesome scene just had me... EEK!EEK!EEK!:smashed::hurting::yuck:

For people that have seen, will know exactly what I'm talking about LOL :rofl::LOL::hilarious:

I had forgotten quite a lot of it . We had it on last night everyone stayed untill the end sitting on a knifes edge .

A MASTERCLASS IN Cinema . Total MASTERCLASS .

Looks fine to me but not as fine as hoped for and despite being a fan of the artwork, and I DO like the spine, cancelled my copy a week or so ago and will wait for it to drop a few quid in price or sell out.