Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #25) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 25th, 2016
Purchase link:
V1 Filmarena / V2 Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buys: carllenc
Type 1
Type 2
Boxset

Type 1 | Type 2 | Boxset

MI5_V1.jpg MI5_V2.jpg BOX_MI5.jpg
coin_MI5.jpg coin_MI5_.jpg

Last edited:
I usually only buy the Boxset for my absolute favorite movies so looking like Type 1 might be the option for me. It depend on the cost though....

Oh no, I will not be able to get to a computer at opening time. I hope I will still be able to get one box set. Thus far I have all FAC releases...

Annoying that there are elements of both that I like but I'm not going to get both...... think I'll have to go for V1 although I prefer the lenti to V2!

Same V1 for me. But then again I like the fact the 2nd one has the better lenticular and postcards of all previous films. It makes up for the fact that 1-4 aren't FACd with all the bells and whistles.

Reactions: cooey
Same V1 for me. But then again I like the fact the 2nd one has the better lenticular and postcards of all previous films. It makes up for the fact that 1-4 aren't FACd with all the bells and whistles.

This....and I like that the lenti for V2 has the variant art for the German steel

Reactions: Marina Blue