Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #25) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 25th, 2016
Purchase link:
V1 Filmarena / V2 Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buys: carllenc
Type 1
Type 2
Boxset

Type 1 | Type 2 | Boxset

MI5_V1.jpg MI5_V2.jpg BOX_MI5.jpg
coin_MI5.jpg coin_MI5_.jpg

Last edited:
well for me this becomes an easy pass, getting more and more releases and more and more delayed release dates as a result.
time they get thru what they have planned and added extra films in between this won't be turning up on peoples doorsteps im guessing around 5th month of next year and to be honest.

unfournately there quality such as lentis that was on ex_machina was completely an uttererly ignored with only offering a refund is not good enough, have to be honest is turning me right off them as for the extra cost and time you expect quality to be 100%.

anyway best of luck to rest of you on this one

basil :thumbs:

well for me this becomes an easy pass, getting more and more releases and more and more delayed release dates as a result.
time they get thru what they have planned and added extra films in between this won't be turning up on peoples doorsteps im guessing around 5th month of next year and to be honest.

unfournately there quality such as lentis that was on ex_machina was completely an uttererly ignored with only offering a refund is not good enough, have to be honest is turning me right off them as for the extra cost and time you expect quality to be 100%.

anyway best of luck to rest of you on this one

basil :thumbs:

Made some valid points there ...

Way too many releases. My wallet can't keep up. THAT'S THE REAL ISSUE I'M HAVING.

Made some valid points there ...

Way too many releases. My wallet can't keep up. THAT'S THE REAL ISSUE I'M HAVING.

Another release. Sheesh :D. When I got my first Filmarena earlier this year, I never thought there would be like 30 FAC releases by the end of the year. It's more than Kimchidvd exclusive collection since 2013. I mean, it's really cool package once again, but how about slowing things down just a bit. Also Christmas coming and need some money to buy presents for my family. I need to check what I can afford now.