Austin Texas

Useful Links
MondoCon Site
MondoCon Tickets
MondoCon Guests

Current Artists
mc2.PNG

Last edited:
Rose art pic one. :). He killed the zombie which allowed him to purchase variant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    834.7 KB · Views: 143
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 133
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,005.7 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,003.6 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    852.4 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    876.5 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    839 KB · Views: 133
Here is the Shaun of the Dead booth. They gave you three records to throw to knock the heads off of the Zombies. There were three variants of the Shaun of the Dead LP. If you hit 1 zombie, you get the "Beer" colored variant. And if you hit 2+ zombies, you get the super duper special "Stawberry Swirl" variant. They handed out the regular version to everyone who participated that didn't hit any zombies.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411247548.529292.jpg

I went through it twice, the first time I was able to score one of the "Beer" variants for @snowblood and I decided I HAD to have one, so I went back through again. Unfortunately, I missed all 3 times during my round, but I'm pleased with the regular version.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411247689.543930.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411247703.647130.jpg

Oh yeah, and I got Jock to sign both of them for us. He is a REALLY NICE, REALLY COOL guy. I'm kicking myself for leaving my steelbooks back in Houston!!!

Day 2 at MondoCon was a HUGE SUCCESS!!! Was able to get everything that everyone wanted!!! Also, I went back to the Shaun of the Dead booth and played twice in a row and both times MURDERED some zombies!!! Got 2x copies of the Stawberry Swirl variant!!! This thing is BEAUTIFUL and the vinyl itself smells like strawberries.

I'll post some more pics of the show and ALL the grabs soon.

@snowblood
@Slinchafi
@Troll2Fan
@mehbeh

These were my grabs:

Most of my stuff came from a duo of artists that go by the name, "We Buy Your Kids". I was REALLY impressed with their stuff and they had some of my favorite movies, so I decided to get enough to decorate my media room that I'm in the process of remodeling.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411336076.123920.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411336103.393782.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411336125.610926.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411336146.362721.jpg

I definitely couldn't leave without getting something from Jock besides the Shaun of the Dead LP's. Still pissed at myself for not bringing any of my steelbooks for him to sign. Decided to get one of his Batman pressings though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411336292.411671.jpg

All in all it was a GREAT experience, especially for someone that's not much of a Mondo collector to begin with. I hope you guys enjoyed looking at my pics as much as I enjoyed taking them!!!

I TOTALLY forgot to meet up with you guys! Crazy lines for certain artists had me tied up most of the day.
I looked for the ninja shirts in between lines on the first day and never came across any. The second day there were no lines, but still didn't see any HDN shirts. I thought I would seeing as the con center wasn't super huge, but I must've just missed everyone everytime I moved.

Dude, I looked at one your pics and my brother in law is like right by you wearing a black HDN shirt. haha! I wasn't standing there. I didn't go on Sunday. I met up with roseart tho a couple of times saturday ... was easier to just text saying "in the lobby" ;)