Movies You Haven't Seen That Make Others Say WHAT!?!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
So what are some movies that you haven't seen yet for any old particular reasons that just astonishes others that you havent seen them yet?

I think we ALL have some movies that are known as popular or cult etc that people just can't believe we haven't seen them yet.

So what are yours? And why?

I still haven't seen

A Clockwork Orange (own it)
Rocky Horror Picture Show (own it)
The Abyss (have almost bought a dvd a couple times just to watch it.) Is it on any streaming service?
They Live (own it)

@Snollygoster
q3iCWqE.jpg

Funny you should mention the Rocky Horror Show. Years ago I went to a showing at my local cinema but what I didn't know was it's one of those movies where all the fans go to join in and I simply couldn't get into the film with all these prats jumping up and dancing and joining in so I left after 15 minutes. Never did see the rest of the film.
:hilarious:

That'd be my worst nightmare!

There are many iconic films I have yet to see (but own copies of and intend to watch one day!)

probably the most shocking... I have never seen
any of the Star Wars films, please don't hurt me... :smuggrin:
Please don't tell me you're a Trekkie!? :bored:

Reactions: Snollygoster
There are many iconic films I have yet to see (but own copies of and intend to watch one day!)

probably the most shocking... I have never seen
any of the Star Wars films, please don't hurt me... :smuggrin:

I didn't watch the original trilogy until much later in life. I find that if you grew up with them, you respect/love them more. I didn't... my parents never watched them, so neither did I.

Fair enough
I wasn't really by the way, just in case anyone is actually offended by it. Although, I have friends who refer to themselves as "Trekkies" and have come across many other people who do too, so I'm not sure why anyone would see it as derogatory to be honest.

Phew! I still have some respect left for you then. :p

Maybe I meant for it to be derogatory. :naughty:
Star Trek and Star Wars are TWO DIFFERENT genres! SW is a fantasy series, and ST is a scifi series.
Star Trek is science future based in science. And Star Wars just has talking fish heads, Teddy Bears, and silliness.:p

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja