Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Release date: March 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: here (ships only within UK)
Price: £14.99 (instore @ HMV) / £17.99 (online @ eOne)
Notes: Majority of print run qty to be sold by HMV
Initially listed as eOne Exclusive 1st.

Group buy: Click here or via Naughtius Maximus

nightcrawler.jpg
nightcrawler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this definitely £14.99 in-store and are there any discounts available, as I may go down towards the end of the week

The guy I'm friendly with at HMV Leicester told me this morning they only had 2o of these delivered to them last week.

I went into my local HMV today in Bromley to buy this only to be told "the steelbook man has already been in today and bought our supply".

Thanks for that whoever you are. I hope they get crushed along with all the copies of Fury you bought.
What's the chances that this person has read this post?

What's the print run on this? I immediately jumped on X-Men DOFP, Amazing Spider-Man 2 and DOTPOTA only for them to plummet in price.

Really want this and £15 isn't actually that bad...

Last edited:
I went into my local HMV today in Bromley to buy this only to be told "the steelbook man has already been in today and bought our supply".

Thanks for that whoever you are. I hope they get crushed along with all the copies of Fury you bought.
eOne are selling it online for an extra £3 I believe!

We had one of those, the first ever steel I bought was the HMV Girl With the Dragon Tattoo a few years back, when I got to the counter I was stood behind a couple in their 40's and between them they had 13 copies in there hand's, when I got home I realized that, the only reason they had not bought them all was because mine was damaged at the back, truly feel for you mate...

Seems to be worth it. Seen one on Ebay UK today at £36 with 2 days left.

A cursory look on eBay already shows a number of listings for this title with the going rate for 'buy it now' in the range £23 - £30. A number of the sellers have multiple copies for sale.

It would appear that the scalpers are hoping for a repeat of their success with "Fury".

It seems that HMV Steelbooks with unique world exclusive artwork are viewed as the new opportunity to turn a quick profit.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry