Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Release date: March 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: here (ships only within UK)
Price: £14.99 (instore @ HMV) / £17.99 (online @ eOne)
Notes: Majority of print run qty to be sold by HMV
Initially listed as eOne Exclusive 1st.

Group buy: Click here or via Naughtius Maximus

nightcrawler.jpg
nightcrawler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just phoned up my local HMV and I'm just gonna relay what I was told. Repeat: This is what I was told by an HMV store employee...

Price will likely go up by a couple of quid next Tuesday. Won't see a price drop for at least 4-6 weeks if still in stock. This branch got 16 in and he's only sold 1 so far.

• Informative
Reactions: harry
I've just phoned up my local HMV and I'm just gonna relay what I was told. Repeat: This is what I was told by an HMV store employee...

Price will likely go up by a couple of quid next Tuesday. Won't see a price drop for at least 4-6 weeks if still in stock. This branch got 16 in and he's only sold 1 so far.

Sometimes I distrust what an instore bod says...The instore quantity / sales they can check...Fury is still £14.99 BTW

Got mine today in Kingston, and they had about 10 copies in there. They also had Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Godzilla, Spiderman, and xmen first class in the 2 for £25 deal.

• Informative
Reactions: harry
Sold out at the Bluewater store. I was told they had 42 out back but we're all for preorders. The nice girl took my name and phone number in case someone cancels or doesn't pick up there copy.

Really nice in hand I think! Debossed title, spot gloss on the shards in the front and back! At £14.99 I think it's a good deal! Can't wait to watch it, heard good things!!View attachment 143708View attachment 143709View attachment 143710View attachment 143711View attachment 143712View attachment 143713View attachment 143714View attachment 143715

This steelbook looked a bit dull before there were any actual photos of it, but that finish and those details make it quite a solid release. Cool pictures, thanks!

Reactions: Steelselecta
Seriously? Dont they know you from your many previous HMV group buys? That's a let down [emoji107]

Means nothing, loyalty is not rewarded in some circles these days unfortunately. My local HMV manager obviously dislikes me as I was told he would not order in just one Fury steelbook last tuesday for me even though I have spent hundreds of pound's in his store and he only sold 5 copies of Fury to someone else just 10 minutes earlier, how fair is that?

Last edited:
I picked one up today. Really is very nice, the spot gloss on the shards and camera lens look great and love the debossed title! :)

Means nothing these days, loyalty is not rewarded in some circles these days unfortunately. My local HMV manager obviously dislikes me as I was told he would not order in just one Fury steelbook last tuesday for me even though I have spent hundreds of pound's in his store and he only sold 5 copies of Fury to someone else just 10 minutes earlier, how fair is that?

Really, HMV should be looking after their loyal customers otherwise they go out of business again.