Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Release date: March 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: here (ships only within UK)
Price: £14.99 (instore @ HMV) / £17.99 (online @ eOne)
Notes: Majority of print run qty to be sold by HMV
Initially listed as eOne Exclusive 1st.

Group buy: Click here or via Naughtius Maximus

nightcrawler.jpg
nightcrawler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
there were loads of copies in Lincoln HMV yesterday.
I got mine online from ES, but popped in to see if they had any copies of FURY (which they didn't), but There must have been 10 copies of Nightcrawlers on the shelf.

I gave the Romford store a call, said they had 15 left. Popped in store they had roughly five on the shelves. Be sure to ask at the counter before assuming the worst.

I picked mine up from the Manchester Arndale store about 3 hours ago. They had about 10 behind the counter but I reckon these were for people that pre ordered them [emoji106]

It's laughable that anybody could even compare this to Drive. As for Lou, he reminded me a lot of Travis Bickle.
Those that mentioned it in the same context as Drive, myself included were not comparing the two film's, we were simply comparing the way it was shot, which to me suggest's that Dan Gilroy is a fan of Nicolas Winding Refn's work.

I think it was more comparable to the work of Michael Mann.
Yes, I agree with you mate, I was going to add collateral into an earlier message in this thread, but was wary of people simply using the car reference again, for me the narrative wasn't what I was comparing, at the end of the day it is just my opinion, it is neither right or wrong.