Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Release date: March 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: here (ships only within UK)
Price: £14.99 (instore @ HMV) / £17.99 (online @ eOne)
Notes: Majority of print run qty to be sold by HMV
Initially listed as eOne Exclusive 1st.

Group buy: Click here or via Naughtius Maximus

nightcrawler.jpg
nightcrawler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've a strange feeling this is going to sell out pretty fast. I'm not so compulsory on buying steelbooks these days, but a lil voice in my head told me there was no more time and i was going to be really disappointed in the next few days :D

Are there english subs on the disc right? Other languages maybe?

I've a strange feeling this is going to sell out pretty fast. I'm not so compulsory on buying steelbooks these days, but a lil voice in my head told me there was no more time and i was going to be really disappointed in the next few days :D

Are there english subs on the disc right? Other languages maybe?
Yes, there's English subs on the disc. No other languages.

Reactions: axldelarge
I've just had a parcel turn up in similar packaging to Entertainment store and it had a copy of this inside....I cancelled my e-one order as soon as HMV announced that they were selling it and this was released a month ago, very strange, don't even have any e-mail's regarding this item.

I've just had a parcel turn up in similar packaging to Entertainment store and it had a copy of this inside....I cancelled my e-one order as soon as HMV announced that they were selling it and this was released a month ago, very strange, don't even have any e-mail's regarding this item.

i'd go check your credit card online if i was you.
you may find you have been charged somewhere, i hope not but im always suspicous when something like that happens.

basil :thumbs:

The same thing happen to me. No money been taken out of my account.

• Informative
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I saw this yesterday, this is the kind of movies u watch once, interesting but I don't thing I wanna watch it again! Awesome steelbook but I will pass on it!!!

Feel the same. Its was a good movie, interesting, but it wasnt awesome in way as i had hoped for and I dont think I would sit down and watch it again.
So sadly, im passing on this one.

Reactions: tono06
Today, I picked up what I think may have been the last copy in HMV, Merry Hill. If people want this steelbook it really is a case of ringing round your local HMV's, as it looks like it's no longer being sold online.

Reactions: padmaro
There was two I think in Glasgow fort. It is an awesome film and really coop steelbook, is advise anyone who kinda fancies it to go for it, it's a great film and the steels are slowly disappearing.