Montreal, QC, Canada
Release Date: August 06, 2013
Format: Blu-ray Combo
Current MSRP:$24.99 +taxes
Pre-Order Link: Future Shop.ca

M2206539.jpg

M2206539_1.jpg

Actual pics:

From apsmith21: I have contacted Future Shop and they have confirmed it is a metalpak.

It literally says "Metal Packaging" on Future Shop's system so no more information to provide at the moment :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Metal Packaging" maybe someone is stepping up to fill the void since Viva Metal Box went away

Last edited:
It's interesting that it won't be (or doesn't seem like it will be) a steelbook, but some other form of metal packaging. I agree biscuit, hopefully something brand new!

I wonder if this could be the return of the "thin" steelcase like the Australian Iron Man last year?

Better not be as that was an unmitigated disaster!! Shoddiest packaging I've ever seen! FS would struggle to sell if that's what it was IMO.

Reactions: MK50
Less than a month and a half away from release date anyway, we should see pictures/pre-order link soon enough.

sooo whats the speculation on what this could be??? obviously not a viva, but maybe an iron pack? And whats up with Tom's face on that art i know he's getting old but that pic makes him looks like he's got some saggy jowls.

FYI i am not typing this sober so we'll see how my perception changes by the morning.