Montreal, QC, Canada
Release Date: August 06, 2013
Format: Blu-ray Combo
Current MSRP:$24.99 +taxes
Pre-Order Link: Future Shop.ca

M2206539.jpg

M2206539_1.jpg

Actual pics:

From apsmith21: I have contacted Future Shop and they have confirmed it is a metalpak.

It literally says "Metal Packaging" on Future Shop's system so no more information to provide at the moment :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll buy a copy if it's released in the U.S. I honestly don't care if it's steelbook or metalpak anymore. It's not like steelbooks are top quality all the time. Metalpaks never come with a ****** matte finish.

Reactions: PHD and gaeljet
Gonna be a hard time finding a mint one of these. I wouldn't bother ordering online, but have to think your best bet is going into the store on release day.

Considering Universal NA likes to share releases between Best Buy and FS, I gotta think it's likely we'll see this show up in the States.

Reactions: ash333
I doubt FS would opt for inferior exclusive, maybe this is Metalpak's big break, hopefully upping their standards, i.e. a more solid spine hinge etc... I can see this possibly being one of the top Metalpak's :LOL:

This is that Walmart cheap mexican metal pack, that is so sad. There is gonna be tons of these sitting around. Steelbook, or bring back viva... thats all...

Just wondering, I don't have any, so are MetalPaks the same size as steelbooks? Because the spine looks thinner in the picture; not sure if it's the angle or..

Same size as steelbooks, just the spine looks different (not as clean/tidy looking as a steelbook), also the metal seems to be a little thinner quality than a steelbook, which is probably why they dent easier.

Overall though they are still a nice packaging imo, I will probably pick this one up if there is no steelbook that is easily obtained.

Reactions: PersianSteelbooks
never owned a metalpak before...you guys don't paint a nice picture of them haha

Tough choice, really nice cover art, but man wish it was a Steelbook. Will have to hold and see this in store to see if I want one of these