Montreal, QC, Canada
Release Date: August 06, 2013
Format: Blu-ray Combo
Current MSRP:$24.99 +taxes
Pre-Order Link: Future Shop.ca

M2206539.jpg

M2206539_1.jpg

Actual pics:

From apsmith21: I have contacted Future Shop and they have confirmed it is a metalpak.

It literally says "Metal Packaging" on Future Shop's system so no more information to provide at the moment :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
I took some pics of my Rambo Trilogy metal pak where you can see the differences to a steelbook - G2 sized, thinner material, splitted spine and inside. Hope this helps some ninjas :thumbs:

A metal pak is also a nice packaging - but that's only my opinion. ;)

Spine

Other side

Inside

Reactions: IRON MAN
I have contacted Future Shop and they have confirmed it is a metalpak. I guess the story is that they're all booked up at the steelbook plant - no space to fit this one in. :eek:

Updated OP with this info.

I would gladly wait an extra month or two, so that this gets steelbook treatment ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the artworks I've seen, this is by far my favorite. I'm juts not sure about Metal Packaging, not that I've owned any in the past but just cos of what I'm reading...

Yeah I saw those at my local FS as well, was weird, I always saw those pre-order cards for Video Games but not for movies.

My brother baught the Star Trek one already, said he will keep the little pre-order card and put it inside the steelbook as a little bonus.

why the price on the pic is 24.99$, but online is still 29.99$ ??

It will come down to $24.99 on/near release day. If you pre-ordered online you should be charged the lowest price, from my experiences with FS online though you have to watch every transaction to make sure they did infact charge you the lowest price. I have had many times where I had to go into an FS store to get them to refund me the difference. (you can also e-mail their CS to get the refund).

Last edited:
So I picked this up.
a Big Scratch under the J Card... Serves me right for buying a Metalpak... but still. frustrating.

i hate when you get it home and find scratches under the info cover EEK!
this 1 was the best of what they had on the shelf
dont care much for the metal pak either