144.2 KB · Views: 281
  • 91inYkBSkuL__SL1500_.jpg
    91inYkBSkuL__SL1500_.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 315
  • 91m-iQKL5CL__SL1500_.jpg
    91m-iQKL5CL__SL1500_.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by a moderator:
Its a good price, but this steelbook looks better on a computer screen, rather than in hand.

Its the only steel I have sold after buying, as I was that let down by the movie and the very poor quality job on the steel, especially the bridge on the front cover.

But for £10.99, that's not to bad (I paid £20!)

I agree about the quality, but I'm gonna gloss the thing into oblivion. (Doesn't feel like I'm wrecking it, was cheap enough at £8 using Zavvi points)

Man. I'm torn. I want to order this and maybe one more film. The price is too good to pass. But I wasn't too crazy about the film. Decisions, decisions.

The sad thing is that I want to buy it but watched the film over the weekend for the first time and really didn't enjoy it! Strange game isn't it, this steelbook collecting! lol

The sad thing is that I want to buy it but watched the film over the weekend for the first time and really didn't enjoy it! Strange game isn't it, this steelbook collecting! lol

That's just it! I have no real desire to own it, even for £8 with a 10% off code that I have. I did have a 60 second debate with myself though, but my wallet won this time.

For those that want it though and still don't have it, it's a no-brainer. It's sitting at £26.10 from Amazon!

That's just it! I have no real desire to own it, even for £8 with a 10% off code that I have. I did have a 60 second debate with myself though, but my wallet won this time.

For those that want it though and still don't have it, it's a no-brainer. It's sitting at £26.10 from Amazon!

From someone who paid £20 at release, then sold for £12, I had to take a nibble at £8.50 with points used.

I just started to miss that shiny oblivion spine looking back at me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk