Olympus Has Fallen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) HDN CHOOSES ART! [UK]

Olympus Has Fallen-HDN picks art-Option 1 or 2?

• Option 1

Votes: 367 54.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 301 45.1%

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: October 7,2013
Purchase link: Olympus Has Fallen
Price: £17.49
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies, matte finish, 1 disc edition, full color inside artwork, Region B only!!!

10828893-1372926114-905906.jpg

BACK ARTWORK: (minus the text!)
olympus 2.jpg

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Thisisnotsparta)

Attachments

• olympus1.jpg
    olympus1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 822
Last edited:
Hmm, surprised this one isn't glossy with how blatant they were with the left side shine on the mock-up. None of the others had that, so I figured this one had to be glossy when I ordered.

I got Zavvied again. :(

+1 for getting zavvied:hilarious:

Mine arrive today, I also thought it was gonna be glossy so I was quite underwhelmed.. I'll get over it. The artwork is amazing inside and out. Blind buy for me as I missed it at the cinema so I'm looking forward to watching this later:movie:

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Shows that we shouldn't judge the Steel Book by it's cover.

:hilarious::hilarious:

A high-gloss finish would've made this look so much better but still looks great.

I'm a huge gloss fan, but on this occasion, I think the matte finish with the bruised metal look for the sky is spot on. Maybe glossed finish may have been too gaudy looking. The burning flag on the back also just shines.

This is a class matte finished steel, properly finished, which shows you don't always need embossing.

Reactions: jitstark
It is very easy to tweak the pictures but it can never hide the fact that the Steelbook looks dull.

Even the above pictures look a little dull. If I didn't know better I would say that these photography 'pros' are hired by Zavvi to make even their worst exclusives look half decent :naughty: