Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release date: October 2 , 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Note: Includes 3D version & title on the spine

IMG_2887.JPG

Unboxing & Comparison Video:

Attachments

• IMG_2888.JPG
    IMG_2888.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 864
Last edited:
This is the correct title internationally. Infact its Salazars Revenge in more places than it is Dead Men tell no tales isnt it? If so, the DMTNT is the wrong title :p

Still not the correct title

Regarding the group buy, how much would be shipping to NL approx.?

This movie was ok, but I had a little bit higher expectations after all those cheering reviews, but still much better than 3rd part. I didn´t even see 4th :whistle:.

But most importnantly this steelbook with such a superb artwork and finish is a must!

A couple of folks have asked about getting the 4k steelbook version from Best Buy. Anyone else looking for this instead of the Zavvi edition?

Do we know what kind of finish the Best Buy version has yet? If it’s the same or better then I’m definitely in

Regarding the group buy, how much would be shipping to NL approx.?

This movie was ok, but I had a little bit higher expectations after all those cheering reviews, but still much better than 3rd part. I didn´t even see 4th :whistle:.

But most importnantly this steelbook with such a superb artwork and finish is a must!

It’s quoted in my shipping group buy, if you can’t find it, link is at bottom of the POTC listing. Cost same for 1-3 steelbooks, lots of folks ask to hold for another title or two.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hereticz

Just because it got "changed" in other countries it don't make it the correct, original and proper title :LOL:

You do make me laugh

(I bet you think zootropolis is the correct title and not zootopia)

I was hoping that since they changed the way that Digital Copies were packaged in the US for GotG2, that it would be a worldwide trend.

Just because it got "changed" in other countries it don't make it the correct, original and proper title :LOL:

You do make me laugh

(I bet you think zootropolis is the correct title and not zootopia)

They are the proper titles for the country i live in. You may not like it, But i actually prefer them. Dead Men Tell No Tales is too much of a mouthful.

Images from the other forum of the US version

View attachment 336165 View attachment 336166

Differences being

Gloss (US) v Matte (UK)
Title v No Title
Debossed Title v Embossed Skull
4K v HD + 3D

Decisions decisions

UK has a spine title and I think spot glossing too

But as usual the US wins with full gloss just like most/ majority of the WWA Disney steels recently

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz