More info soon ;)

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=705021

rampart_uk.jpg

Pics thanks to Tom1991:

Pics thanks to shejon01:
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jiffy bag but arrived safe. My neighbour called me though and said he saw the mailman try to pry a carboard box into my mailbox but had to give up. *sigh*

Recieved mine today in a jiffy bag. Suprise suprise it has a great big dent in it. Not sure what to do as stock is supposedly running low. I've emailed HMV to ask if I can send this copy back on arrival of a replacement. Not holding out much hope, but you never know.

Attachments

• IMG_0397a.jpg
    IMG_0397a.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 80
Mine arrived in a crappy envelope, ding on top of the case. Emailed to return. Very disappointing, just a waste of time. I must have returned about 5 steelz to them now. Congratulations HMV for having the worst packaging so far.

Recieved mine today in a jiffy bag. Suprise suprise it has a great big dent in it. Not sure what to do as stock is supposedly running low. I've emailed HMV to ask if I can send this copy back on arrival of a replacement. Not holding out much hope, but you never know.

I find it hard to believe this is going OOS , there wasn't even much buzz about it on here and we buy anything. But if so, they can refund me and I'll pick it up in store (if I can be bothered).

I find it hard to believe this is going OOS , there wasn't even much buzz about it on here and we buy anything. But if so, they can refund me and I'll pick it up in store (if I can be bothered).

I've heard people mentioning how many copies were left in stock. Maybe HMV have saved most of the stock for stores? I thought it was £15 in store which isn't a great price. What I don't want to do is return my copy only for it to sell out online in the meantime and HMV to simply refund my money. At £9.60 is a very good deal, at £15.00, i'm not so sure.

I've heard people mentioning how many copies were left in stock. Maybe HMV have saved most of the stock for stores? I thought it was £15 in store which isn't a great price. What I don't want to do is return my copy only for it to sell out online in the meantime and HMV to simply refund my money. At £9.60 is a very good deal, at £15.00, i'm not so sure.

Yeah I see what you mean but my copy was in such poor shape that it wasn't worth hanging onto anyway, I couldn't return it fast enough. :D But we'll see what happens, I'm not overly concerned about this one either way, at least it's not Iron Man or something like that!

I pinged off an email after despatch, refund on it's way. Hassle free...Well done HMV :scat:

Now work on the jiffy bag bit please EEK!

As indicated in earlier post, spent a long time on phone to CS, he said words to the effect of "Oh God, don't mention the jiffy bags". It doesn't help their case that they have taken a retrograde step at the same time that play seem to have moved forward. Wish you luck HUB. :)

Reactions: Marina Blue