More info soon ;)

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=705021

rampart_uk.jpg

Pics thanks to Tom1991:

Pics thanks to shejon01:
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some slightly concerning news... everything from HMV is apparently being sent out in bags because their warehouse has moved, and so bags are all they currently have. According to a guy over on AVF this is only temporary and should last no longer than a month.

Shame they couldn't have told us that on their Facebook page, rather than just fobbing us by saying they'll pass our complaints on to customer service.

Reactions: zesty
Some slightly concerning news... everything from HMV is apparently being sent out in bags because their warehouse has moved, and so bags are all they currently have. According to a guy over on AVF this is only temporary and should last no longer than a month.

Shame they couldn't have told us that on their Facebook page, rather than just fobbing us by saying they'll pass our complaints on to customer service.

Oh great can expect trashed copies of this and Total Recall then (if they ever arrive that is ;)) :(

£15 in store lads and ladettes.

Makes me feel better about the £9.60 I paid :oohyeah:

Oh great can expect trashed copies of this and Total Recall then (if they ever arrive that is ;)) :(

Makes me feel better about the £9.60 I paid :oohyeah:

I've been waiting for Rampart for what seems like an age, I mean WTF does HMV think they are doing! With play pulling out all the stops to keep people happy! HMV should be making sure all their customers get the orders in a timely manner and well packaged, not using ****** little jiffy bags!

Oh well at least they have some exclusive steels to look forward to :0)

I'm yet to receive a damaged steelbook from HMV... hopefully this won't be my first! :ohno: *TOUCH WOOD*

Same here but Im getting worried now :ohno: (actually thats not true I forgot I had to send Girl With... back)

Thanks for the pics shejon01 :oohyeah:

Last edited:
Very nice. Glad I purchased it now. Well worth a tenner in my opinion. Hopefully the film is decent too :hilarious:

Ugh, will have to see if my friend can check it's condition for me, but he's away from home so he's not able to get to the post as often as he usually does.

Seriously hope it doesn't arrive smashed. Might have to scramble if it needs to be returned.

:ohno: :(