More info soon ;)

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=705021

rampart_uk.jpg

Pics thanks to Tom1991:

Pics thanks to shejon01:
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed as NOT being a stickerbook. Seen by another forum member in the flesh in HMV.

Here's the quote for anyone interested:

Dubliner1 @ AVForums said:
Just saw the UK bluray steelbook here at HMV in Dublin. It's a nice steelbook, not a stickerbook. Contains the Bluray + DVD and according to back cover includes Cast & Crew Interviews and Making Of. Not sure if it has the Director's Commentary which is on the US disc. Be interested to know if UK release is a BD50 or BD25 as the US release is a BD25.

My postman has been and gone... no Rampart for me today. :(

Oh, and here's the reply I got from HMV regarding my refund...

I am sorry to inform you that you are unable to use the 20% discount on the same item.

Therefore there is no refund due.
I never even asked if I could use the 20% off code on the same item... I just simply asked about the refund which I am owed due to their pre-order price guarantee. *FACEPALM*

Last edited:
How can you say that the postman has been and gone - at 4am???? The postman doesn't deliver til bout 10am on a Saturday and around midday on a weekday!!!

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

How can you say that the postman has been and gone - at 4am???? The postman doesn't deliver til bout 10am on a Saturday and around midday on a weekday!!!

Ignore that Noodles, my screen was saying that your postie had been at 04:50am - it now shows you posted at 10:52 - weird!!!

Postie has been and gone about 10am (very early for him hes not usually here till around 12.30) and no Rampart for me...although the parcel guy has been just after 9am with a Blu-ray from Australia...

...Rampart was posted by HMV on Wednesday, not here yet....the package from Australia was also posted on Tuesday, and is now sat on my coffee table....its a strange old world at times eh...

Postie has been and gone about 10am (very early for him hes not usually here till around 12.30) and no Rampart for me...although the parcel guy has been just after 9am with a Blu-ray from Australia...

...Rampart was posted by HMV on Wednesday, not here yet....the package from Australia was also posted on Tuesday, and is now sat on my coffee table....its a strange old world at times eh...

The way HMV do it is they use 2nd class packet which is average of about 3-5 days they dispatch on Wednesday so Thursday #1 Friday #2 Saturday #3
and Monday is #4 which is the day they expect it but its not guaranteed for monday because tuesday is #5 anyway all confusing but basically always gets delivered on the fourth day because HMV don't post it till Wednesday no Rampart till monday :( thats why play.com's the dogs bollocks post it on Tuesday here for the Weekend :oohyeah:

Got mine today delivered by yodel looking like someone had trod on it. Sent in a standard jiffy bag so no wonder its knackered.

The way HMV do it is they use 2nd class packet which is average of about 3-5 days they dispatch on Wednesday so Thursday #1 Friday #2 Saturday #3
and Monday is #4 which is the day they expect it but its not guaranteed for monday because tuesday is #5 anyway all confusing but basically always gets delivered on the fourth day because HMV don't post it till Wednesday no Rampart till monday :( thats why play.com's the dogs bollocks post it on Tuesday here for the Weekend :oohyeah:

Ive preordered loads of items over the years and Ive never had a preorder from HMV arrive on the Monday...its always been the Saturday, and on a few occasions Ive had it on the Friday (Castaway for example I got on the other Friday)

...I blame the weather lol ;)

Ive preordered loads of items over the years and Ive never had a preorder from HMV arrive on the Monday...its always been the Saturday, and on a few occasions Ive had it on the Friday (Castaway for example I got on the other Friday)

haha the complete opposite from me, probably my location :angry:

That's usually the case for me too. This is the first time ever my package has arrived any later, so I'll let them off this time. ;)

BluSteel2012 said:
These pictures are pointless. Who wants to see an unopened box from different angles? I saw this already in my hand in HMV yesterday but what I really want to see are pics of back and inside artwork :rolleyes:
:ugh: