More info soon ;)

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=705021

rampart_uk.jpg

Pics thanks to Tom1991:

Pics thanks to shejon01:
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With HMV I normally get Fri/Sat. Not too fussed when though, as like you I totally forgot until I got the email. I think it's worrying times when I lose tabs on my orders :confused:

luckily after that discount weekend I got it for £11.20 so can't complain :D

edit: actually just seen its only £12 now anyway, so didn't get much of a great deal anyway :hilarious:

Mine get delivered to work so Saturdays a no go ;)

If you look here it may well make a difference :oohyeah:

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=310796&postcount=36

Dispatched too.

Apparently a lot of people have managed to get the price changed to £12 minus the 20% mate in line with their pre-order price guarantee.

I have e-mailed to see if I get anywhere :scat:

Mine get delivered to work so Saturdays a no go ;)

If you look here it may well make a difference :oohyeah:

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=310796&postcount=36

Thanks guys, just sent an email to their customer services. I do remember seeing that thread, I guess I hoped they'd do it without me having to send an email :rolleyes:

Thats the one I used doesn't seem to be any other on the site, maybe they don't like complaints :hilarious:
Cheers buddy. :)

Lol surprisingly they weren't complaints, just questions regarding strange things happening with my orders, which actually led to me cancelling them in the end due to HMV not replying and clearing things up for me... their loss! :rolleyes:

Same here but I did the same as you and just sent one anyway :rolleyes:

I just phoned CS at HMV. Apparently they cannot actually do anything until release date when a spreadsheet is automatically generated telling them who pre-ordered at what price and the lowest price and then they'll do the refund of whatever then. Just make sure they do and I'd also make sure they don't do you over with the discount. £1.60 not much but I got 3 so that's £4.80 so it all mounts up.

That's the old one buddy, try this one:

[email protected]

You should get an autoresponse once it's sent.

I got an auto reply off the other one so I'll take it they got it ;)

I just phoned CS at HMV. Apparently they cannot actually do anything until release date when a spreadsheet is automatically generated telling them who pre-ordered at what price and the lowest price and then they'll do the refund of whatever then. Just make sure they do and I'd also make sure they don't do you over with the discount. £1.60 not much but I got 3 so that's £4.80 so it all mounts up.

Yeah I got 2 sent so £3.20 towards Total Recall next week is all good :D

I've heard mixed things about this movie. But if the pictures start to come and it's a nice steel, i'll be all over it like a tramp on a kipper.
I do try and convince myself that its the film thats the important thing......

One title that i am not one bit interested in whatsoever....the steelbook can be made of gold! Mediocre fulm at best. Poor mans bad liuetenant inmho.