rampart_uk.jpg

Pics thanks to Tom1991:

Pics thanks to shejon01:
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The image in question...

OPTBD2475.JPG

Optimum have brought us some fairly nice steelbooks (Terminator 2, Tinker Tailor, Highlander), none of which are stickerbooks, so I have faith that Rampart will be no different. :)

Reactions: rodtp and Shanester
Pre-ordered couple of days ago. Not sure why I insist with HMV with its poor packaging, but the 'EXCLUSIVE' word set my demons free.

This is now £12 at HMV. Will contact them to see if they will reduce my pre-order including the 20% discount as that would be an awesome price!

Reactions: zesty
£12 for a new title double play SB...Optimum Releasing's previous SB form. Everything about this is screaming stickerbook to me. To avoid the potential for a big disappointment I think i'll only order this after someone posts pictures.

Guess it doesn't look like there's alot of preorder interest in this for them to drop the price.
My fingers on the cancel button if this does turn out to be a stickerbook

Guess it doesn't look like there's alot of preorder interest in this for them to drop the price.
My fingers on the cancel button if this does turn out to be a stickerbook

If they do discount the new price, it will only cost £9.60. I think I could live with a stickerbook for that price.

Just got another reply from HMV:

HMV Customer Service said:
Dear 'snooloui',

Thanks for your email.

We can confirm that you will only be charged £9.60 once Rampart: Blu-Ray: Dvd: Hmv Exclusive: Steelbook is despatched.

Any questions? Visit the ‘Customer Service’ section on www.hmv.com; reply to this email, or give us a ring instead on 0845 603 8576. We're open Monday to Friday, from 9am - 6pm.

Kind regards,

Online Customer Service Team
www.hmv.com

:scat:

Thought as much, but just wanted confirmation.

does this mean when they charge me for this with the 20% discout they will refund me £2 because it now works out at £9.60 hope so.

does this mean when they charge me for this with the 20% discout they will refund me £2 because it now works out at £9.60 hope so.

I sent them an email and received a reply saying I would only be charged £9.60 :D