Ratatouille (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #13) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Ratatouille 3D (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11089707-3134276989560709.jpg

11089707-2054276989564810.jpg 11089707-1544276989570873.jpg 11089707-1274276989577311.jpg

Last edited:
What a bunch of ****ing junk.

*not my video

To you Greek Tragedy, and all our other overseas viewers, I can only apologize for the illiterate, braindead neanderthal who originally presented the video.

I feel violated by his "presentation", let alone the box of junk he drools over - which in itself is enough to make anyone feel like they've just been done big time!

I can only hope he is tracked down and returned ot his nursing home tout suite.

To you Greek Tragedy, and all our other overseas viewers, I can only apologize for the illiterate, braindead neanderthal who originally presented the video.

I feel violated by his "presentation", let alone the box of junk he drools over - which in itself is enough to make anyone feel like they've just been done big time!

I can only hope he is tracked down and returned ot his nursing home tout suite.
That Youtuber happens to suffer from Dyslexia, as he replied to a comment in his video above, so give him some slack !, at least he got to show us an unboxing. But I agree, that is a box of sh*te...:angry:

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
That Youtuber happens to suffer from Dyslexia, as he replied to a comment in his video above, so give him some slack !, at least he got to show us an unboxing. But I agree, that is a box of sh*te...:angry:
Okay fair enough. didn't know that - only saw the video here. Hold my hands up; slack cut, I realize it must be very difficult in those circumstances.

Nonetheless, it doesn't excuse his severe lack of taste.

How do Zavvi get away with it?!!

It is probably the old adage, 'IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME'.......o_O

I was going to say or The Blind leading the Blind - but there's plenty of guys here bought this junk with eyes wide open - so you're most probably right :)

Damn though, you'd have to possess hide as thick as a rhino to sell this and tell the poor punters that this junk is collectable.

I'd rather save old sweet wrappers!

Got in on the pre-order of this. LOVE the inside artwork more than the outside. But I didn't own Rat yet, so it was a no-brainer.

I have all the rest of the Zavvi Uk Disneys/Pixar - but no way could I bring myself to order this, or Big Hero Six for that matter - bu tthat's a different story.

If they're still hanging about and reduced to £8-99 some time, then maybe - just maybe.

At this price, and that excuse for artwork - they can waltz!

Reactions: Steelselecta
So if this was offered at an approximated 50% discount, and all you had to do was buy a Blankety Blank for £10.99, what would it be? Mine would be the (smell of) taxidermy rat!

Nice treatment of their customers. Trying to force us into buying the zbox bundle. Pretty low if you ask me. Are they trying to turn customers away?

ANIMATION ZBOX
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99!

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/zbox/offer.list?utm_source=ENZ-_steelbook-zbox-offer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ENZ-_steelbook-zbox-offer&affil=thgemail&utm_content=TCMemail

Offer
For a chance to get your hands on one of these ultra limited Zavvi Exclusive steelbooks, Simply buy the Animation ZBOX and get your steelbook for £19.99! Simply add your choice to the basket and the discount will be automatically applied.

Last edited:
Nice treatment of their customers. Trying to force us into buying the zbox bundle. Pretty low if you ask me. Are they trying to turn customers away?
On one hand, they are a business, and they'll do anything they can to maximise profits.
On the other hand, it's totally despicable behaviour exhibited by them, again and again. Can you imagine Nova, Plain Archive, BluFans, Target, Film Arena et al getting its customers to pay an extra £20 for its steelbooks??
Because we all know that next to nobody cares for these ZBoxes, and it's only these steelbook 'deals' that are getting people to buy them.