Ratatouille (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #13) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Ratatouille 3D (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11089707-3134276989560709.jpg

11089707-2054276989564810.jpg 11089707-1544276989570873.jpg 11089707-1274276989577311.jpg

Last edited:
You should cancel the zbox order and reorder the Steelbook alone. [emoji6] [emoji33]

Have already paid for the steelbook and was charged when z-box was sent so don't see how i can cancel it.
Also i had a discount code so if i cancel i will have to pay more for the steelbook.

Ordered this with Wall-E, My pixar collection is coming along nicely even though im a little late to the party :)

Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
The Incredibles
Wall-E
Ratatoullie

Just need:

Find Nemo
Cars
Cars 2
Up
Brave
Monsters Inc.
Monsters Uni

Folks, please keep retailer chat regarding policies and customer service experiences in the retailer-specific threads. Thanks!

Ordered this with Wall-E, My pixar collection is coming along nicely even though im a little late to the party :)

Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
The Incredibles
Wall-E
Ratatoullie

Just need:

Find Nemo
Cars
Cars 2
Up
Brave
Monsters Inc.
Monsters Uni

If you have enough disney movie reward points you can get Brave/Cars/Up/Monsters Uni for NOTHING just need 1,200 points for each !!

still miffed about getting shafted on this, paying 25 quid, only for it to reduce to 20 after orders are posted :penguin: But then I consider the folks that bought it with the Zbox for 43 quid and can't help thinking they definitely got the shittier end of the stick than me :facepalm: :squint: It's just another example of a badly handled release from Zavvi :bag:

lmbo!!! that's why the zboxes will be here for a while because ppl get fooled into buying that crap in a bundled deal.

Nope, it's region B

Seriously? How many of Zavvi's Disney and Pixar steelbooks have been locked to region B as of late? I don't actually watch any of them since I tend to also buy the standard releases here in the States to watch...

I've been seriously considering just selling off or giving away to friends my U.S. releases under the assumption that most of Zavvi's releases are region free (I've seen the ABC symbol on most of them but I stopped checking about a half year ago).

Seriously? How many of Zavvi's Disney and Pixar steelbooks have been locked to region B as of late? I don't actually watch any of them since I tend to also buy the standard releases here in the States to watch...

I've been seriously considering just selling off or giving away to friends my U.S. releases under the assumption that most of Zavvi's releases are region free (I've seen the ABC symbol on most of them but I stopped checking about a half year ago).

Both Wall-E and Bugs Life from the recent Pixar Wave are also B locked. Very annoying but not much you can do about it really.