Ratatouille (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #13) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: May 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Ratatouille 3D (Sold Out!)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11089707-3134276989560709.jpg

11089707-2054276989564810.jpg 11089707-1544276989570873.jpg 11089707-1274276989577311.jpg

Last edited:
Great its dropped in price and back in stock, managed to get WALL-E for £19.99.
Bloody pissed off though, because despatched this yesterday at the price of £23.74 !!![emoji35] if only I cancelled and waited for this to come back!View attachment 163230
LMAO -That lady has the same look I have now: with catching up on this thread about new availability and price drop; I need to learn patience.....and wait for the inevitable.

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
LMAO -That lady has the same look I have now: with catching up on this thread about new availability and price drop; I need to learn patience.....and wait for the inevitable.

That occasionally will bite you in the butt though. I don't think Maleificent or Army of Darkness EVER came back in stock at any price.

That occasionally will bite you in the butt though. I don't think Maleificent or Army of Darkness EVER came back in stock at any price.
Secretly deep down, I'm happy with my purchase at the price I paid. It's a gamble if steelbooks will be available or sold out, and I'm the worst gambler ever, so pre-orders are for me.
Apologies - Off topic, Maleficent is one of my favourite Disney movies now, wish I owned the steel for it - maybe one day.

I've just seen this on Zavvi for £19-99!!! So f***ing Zavvi screw everybody over who pre-ordered it for £24-99 or the idiots who paid £49-99 with the c***box!!!
I have never known such an absolutely immoral company and the way they treat their "loyal" customers!!!
I am sending them an e-mail telling them that i expect a £5-00 refund just because i didn't wait 1 WEEK to order this!!!
Zavvi are nothing but f***ing corrupt w***ers.....FIFA should note their business model!!!!:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

And there you have it folks, another happy :happy: Zavvi customer.

The e-mail i just sent those w***ers at Zavvi!!..
"Can you please tell me WHY you now have this for sale at £19-99 just 1 WEEK after everybody who pre-ordered it had to pay £24-99!! Is that how you like to treat your loyal customers who like to pre-order to possibly secure steelbooks that MIGHT sell out?? I fully expect you to refund my account the difference being what i paid (£23-74) and what you are now selling the steelbook for (£19-99), as a loyal and long standing customer of 3 years buying hundreds of steelbooks from you that is the least i expect from you in this respect!!...i trust you will do the right thing as i will take a long hard look at what i possibly purchase from you in the future!! i look forward to your response!! David"

I've just seen this on Zavvi for £19-99!!! So f***ing Zavvi screw everybody over who pre-ordered it for £24-99 or the idiots who paid £49-99 with the c***box!!!
I have never known such an absolutely immoral company and the way they treat their "loyal" customers!!!
I am sending them an e-mail telling them that i expect a £5-00 refund just because i didn't wait 1 WEEK to order this!!!
Zavvi are nothing but f***ing corrupt w***ers.....FIFA should note their business model!!!!:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:
Spot on mate ...... it really is annoying if I were you I would send it back damaged and re order another one and piss them about like they piss their customers about.

Reactions: lgans316
"Can you please tell me WHY you now have this for sale at £19-99 just 1 WEEK after everybody who pre-ordered it had to pay £24-99!! Is that how you like to treat your loyal customers who like to pre-order to possibly secure steelbooks that MIGHT sell out?? I fully expect you to refund my account the difference being what i paid (£23-74) and what you are now selling the steelbook for (£19-99), as a loyal and long standing customer of 3 years buying hundreds of steelbooks from you that is the least i expect from you in this respect!!...i trust you will do the right thing as i will take a long hard look at what i possibly purchase from you in the future!! i look forward to your response!! David"
I love your posts, and I agree with most of what you say, but you STILL keep ordering from zavvi !....save yourself and dump them now, your sanity depends on it !....:)

jack-nicholson-the-shining.jpg

Reactions: hayemaker

And the respond will be something like this:

One of our customer services advisors has reviewed your query and we are able to confirm the following:

Hello David,

Thank you for getting in touch about our prices.

The prices shown on our website are subject to change at any time without warning. Due to this, we are unable to refund any price differences.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Jack or Simon or Mary or Christopher or whatever the name is there when they copy/paste this message to you

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

You will not like their response. They don't give a flying fck about you or any of us. Be prepared.

Mr YFronts....rest assured i am changing my habits!!! Amazon.de for the Jurassic Parks and forthcoming Warner wave!!

I will try to avoid where possible...but with Disney/Pixar/Marvel that's going to be hard!!!!

Popeye...i shouldn't have to...if Zavvi had morals and ethics they wouldn't screw us over and over...what with zboxes, price drops after pre-orders have gone out...price increases to ridiculous levels then drop them again...codes you can use after pre-orders!!! it goes on and on...they don't care about us and i wish the mods here would REALLY put our views across to Zavvi...i thought the guys here at HDN had fairly close ties with Zavvi...obviously not!!!!

Reactions: lgans316
Popeye...i shouldn't have to...if Zavvi had morals and ethics they wouldn't screw us over and over...what with zboxes, price drops after pre-orders have gone out...price increases to ridiculous levels then drop them again...codes you can use after pre-orders!!! it goes on and on...they don't care about us and i wish the mods here would REALLY put our views across to Zavvi...i thought the guys here at HDN had fairly close ties with Zavvi...obviously not!!!!

You are correct i have also had the same issues, there sales tactics are shocking really.