Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
The Big Boss (1971)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

My first time properly watching a Bruce Lee flick (until now I've only ever seen bits of his films), and I definitely look forward to checking out more! I'm hoping the dialogue is just as unintentionally funny in the rest of them. :p

I'm just gobsmacked that your first Bruce Lee movie wasn't ENTER THE DRAGON.:wow:
Technically it was, but I don't remember it at all, so I've chosen not to count it lol. I recently picked up the BL collection set anyway, so am slowly working my way through that in release order... I'm definitely looking forward to getting to Enter the Dragon. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Technically it was, but I don't remember it at all, so I've chosen not to count it lol. I recently picked up the BL collection set anyway, so am slowly working my way through that in release order... I'm definitely looking forward to getting to Enter the Dragon. :D
It's a nice steelbook, too.

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

The Gorgon 1964
Watched this from the Indicator Hammer Volume 1 Fear Warning box set. Very very enjoyable. Still Maniac, The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb and Fanatic to watch.
Anyone who has the dire Mill Creek pressing can buy this region FREE box set which is a 100000% superior. Watch out for Dr Who number 2 in this Hammer classic.

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb 1964
Easily the weakest of the Hammer Mummy films. Seems to lack the polish of the normal Hammer films so fair play to Indicator for giving us the 1st and only decent ever pressing of this film. Purely for Hammer fans only. Not one you'd miss if you never saw it. Part of the problem with the film is a totally unmemorable cast. None of the Hammer regulars in it.

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

In the Heat of the Night 1967
What more can be said about this iconic film but just watch and enjoy with one of the all time great lines "Be Cool Harvey"

1n-png.127234

Independance Day 2 2016
They were having a laugh right? It's a wind up?. Please someone tell me it's a wind up and they have still to release the proper film!

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Sink the Bismark! 1960

Excellent war film with the ever reliable Kenneth Moore. A familiar face in films of the 50's, 60's and 70's. Up there with Sam Kydd for film appearances of that era.
You might not know the name but you'd know the face right away.
Watched the imported German blu-ray which came out last month.

Bone Tomahawk (2015)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

Since I wasn't as impressed with this as many others seemed to be, I decided it was probably worth giving it a second chance, especially as I loved Zahler's most recent film (Brawl in Cell Block 99). Thankfully it was one of those instances where I found something a lot more enjoyable about it on rewatch.

The Descent (2005)
full.png
full.png
empty.png
empty.png
empty.png

A group of dumb explorers find themselves in a dumb situation because of their dumb decisions.