Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥15,984

b02.jpg

61CZrflB30L._SY400_.jpg

61+eWCSMUvL._SY400_.jpg

51nEZ9wVesL._SY400_.jpg

5194+WgAnyL._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I think that's just from a 3rd party still. Here I translated the whole page see how it says it does not "correspond to the delivery to overseas"
Amazon does ship overseas so this is definitely a 3rd party.

Resident Evil Blu-ray Ultimate Complete Box [Blu-ray]

Milla Jovovich (Cast), Michelle Rodriguez (Cast), and 2 other 形式: Blu-ray
4.0 out of 5 stars 3 customer reviews

price: ¥ 18,450

Release date is March 22, 2017. Availability for
right now is in accepting reservations.

The seller for this commodity does not correspond to the delivery to overseas.
This product is, My Favorite Shop sales, ships. Convenience store · ATM · net-banking
and electronic money payments are available in this exhibition commodity.

New exhibition: 17 ¥ 17,450 than

Reference price of this product is ¥ 15,984 (including tax).

Report inaccurate product information.

Reactions: elle82
GOD! This is so beautiful. I'm thinking of getting this and just get rid of all my steelbooks!!!
71Kc6vfs6nL._SL1421_.jpg

But the ending after credits on Final Chapter makes me think they might do more movies. Hmm what to do!?

Its very nice, but it is a pity the discs were not held in a better looking digipak at a price of £112.31 / ¥ 15,984 you would expect. Oh its £112.31 + shipping from Japan + UK customs import tax to the UK. I know im a kill joy, but I really want this but not paying an arm and a leg, ive got all the steelbooks so far, UK will release something like this so I will be patient.

Its very nice, but it is a pity the discs were not held in a better looking digipak.

I don't mind it personally, I mean how else would they be able to fit 11 disc in 1 Digi it would be way too much folding back and forth. I hate when digi's have too much folding they get worn out so fast.

I don't mind it personally, I mean how else would they be able to fit 11 disc in 1 Digi it would be way too much folding back and forth. I hate when digi's have too much folding they get worn out so fast.

You have a valid point.
Im starting to buckle now that I know the non exclusive is over £30 cheaper at roughly £83.53 with one less bonus disc which I can live without.