Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10th , 2017
Purchase link: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (live)
Price: £24.99
Note: This steelbook displays the title on the spine.

C5S979bXAAA7T-s.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg

11387240-1464445146360545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose it would only be an issue if zavvi started charging at the time of order

If you pay with PayPal then it would

I don't use PayPal on majority of uk sites except eBay

And with foreign retailers too

But i cancel a lot with zavvi and other uk retailers so I'm glad it's not payment upfront.
And don't really like anything over a months wait with paying up front

Just realised it has 3D unlike force awakens, I have a feeling this will be a much better steel than the WWA TFA. Might not last as long either

• Thanks
Reactions: Lewis Watts
I hope this is released before end of June 2017 my debit card expires then

Going by the reaction this sounds like it's a good film

I got lot of Force Awakens releases
I might just get 2 versions this time

Gets a bit nuts when you have 8 Blu-ray editions of the same film :rofl:

I hope this is released before end of June 2017 my debit card expires then

Going by the reaction this sounds like it's a good film

I got lot of Force Awakens releases
I might just get 2 versions this time

Gets a bit nuts when you have 8 Blu-ray editions of the same film :rofl:

Prob be late April early May judging by the last

Reactions: paulboland
Quite like the look of this for the front artwork . . . would go well with the big head artwork of #1 - 6 . . . and being dark would colour match well with all seven previous:-

ROUGE ONE ;) (front and back)
Steelbook-Blu-ray-Collector-Rogue-One-edition-limitee.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Another steelbook which will have horrible artwork with no front title

It's going to be one where the place holder image will look better, either that or Noodles will grace us with one of his amazing mock ups we'll never get.

I love the fact now they have to announce or confirm if it has spine text...shows you the state they are in.

EDIT

Oh he already did...bugger :'(

"Great news about the spine! But that's only one small step in the right direction... hopefully they get the artwork right this time, and a nice finish would be welcomed too. ;)

For anyone who's interested and hasn't yet seen it, here's my steelbook concept...

82-rogue-one-sc-png.281516
"

Gonna wait to see the finished product first before ordering as I'm sure it'll still be in stock by then.
I've been putting off getting into collecting any of the Star Wars films until Disney sort their acts out with the spines as I'm already sick of the hassle with MCU, having to choose between a good finish or a title and the expense and hassle of trying to find the best import every time.
Until the problems fixed I won't be wasting my money and effort collecting these.
Quality and consistency is all we ask of you Disney, please deliver on this one (and in future).. thanks

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Norwichlad
If you pay with PayPal then it would

I don't use PayPal on majority of uk sites except eBay

And with foreign retailers too

But i cancel a lot with zavvi and other uk retailers so I'm glad it's not payment upfront.
And don't really like anything over a months wait with paying up front

Just realised it has 3D unlike force awakens, I have a feeling this will be a much better steel than the WWA TFA. Might not last as long either

Last time I paid with PayPal on Zavvi they didn't charge my account until dispatch.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Last time I paid with PayPal on Zavvi they didn't charge my account until dispatch.

If you pay with PayPal zavvi put it as a pending payment until the item is ready for dispatch when I was ordering about a year ago using PayPal, Unless it has change since then.

Reactions: lights
Gonna wait to see the finished product first before ordering as I'm sure it'll still be in stock by then.
I've been putting off getting into collecting any of the Star Wars films until Disney sort their acts out with the spines as I'm already sick of the hassle with MCU, having to choose between a good finish or a title and the expense and hassle of trying to find the best import every time.
Until the problems fixed I won't be wasting my money and effort collecting these.
Quality and consistency is all we ask of you Disney, please deliver on this one (and in future).. thanks
Spine has title

Well, technically, this is not a Star Wars title. Let me explain :naughty: It talks about Star Wars, shows some similarity to Star Wars but the title says Rogue One :hilarious:
Btw, which episode is this - Episode Ø ?!? If this was trully a Star Wars film they would've named it Star Wars: Episode VIII - Rogue One just like the rest of them.

Even their official website doesn't recognize it as an "episode". It's an independent film and I'll wait for a 75% price drop before ordering :happy::rolleyes::D:D

zajeta-slika.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T