Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 10th , 2017
Purchase link: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (live)
Price: £24.99
Note: This steelbook displays the title on the spine.

C5S979bXAAA7T-s.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg

11387240-1464445146360545.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you pay with PayPal zavvi put it as a pending payment until the item is ready for dispatch when I was ordering about a year ago using PayPal, Unless it has change since then.

Yeah that's what I meant. But the money didn't go out until dispatch. It's a while since I prefer ordered using PayPal. It's good for if your card is nearly expiring.

Something like 99% of Disney steelbooks have titles on the spines here in the U.K. . . . but, yes, a great time to be alive.

Not ordering in my usual haste since Zavvi seem to re-employed the phantom spine slasher and, as per usual, have the most useless customer service ever when you attempt to get a replacement/partial refund.

• Thanks
Reactions: dLux
pre-ordered for the moment will decide later when the full art is shown, i suspect this one will pre-order sell out fast after reading the reviews for the film. i know come saturday :D

and the title had better stay, slowly looks like the message is getting thru.:hilarious:

basil :thumbs:

Ah, I see, new Disney steelbook releases (2016) . . .
A quick glance will show these - could be other examples on both sides but as mentioned these are based on a quick look.

With spine titles:-
MOANA, AGENT CARTER, JESSICA JONES, THE ROCKETEER, ROGUE ONE, MONSTERS INC, FROZEN, BRAVE, TOY STORY, SNOW WHITE, THE LION KING, FINDING NEMO, AGE OF ULTRON, ANT-MAN, TREASURE PLANET, SIGNS, THE COLOUR OF MONEY, DOCTOR STRANGE, STAR WARS: REBELS - SEASON ONE, ALICE IN WONDERLAND. 20

New (2016) Disney release steelbook titles . . .
Without spine titles:-
THE GOOD DINOSAUR, ZOOTROPOLIS, THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS, CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR, FINDING DORY, PETE'S DRAGON. 6

OK, not 99% this year but 99% from the first U.K. Disney steelbook (the two gorgeous PRINCE OF PERSIA steelbooks in 2010).

Last edited:
I watched this this morning, 70mm IMAX!!! I'm definitely keeping my pre-order regardless of the price, which seems to be norm for any Disney 3D release nowadays, catalogue or otherwise.

I'm also hoping they keep this artwork which is in keeping with the tone of the film.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I liked TFA but I think it's time I gave up with Star Wars. I'm feeling more and more disenfranchised with it by the day, not a fan of where Disney is taking it. Watching the trailer it looked like your run-of-the-mill action film with clone troopers in it. I want to love it but it just doesn't gel right.

I liked TFA but I think it's time I gave up with Star Wars. I'm feeling more and more disenfranchised with it by the day, not a fan of where Disney is taking it. Watching the trailer it looked like your run-of-the-mill action film with clone troopers in it. I want to love it but it just doesn't gel right.
You will be missing out as it's literally incredible. Take a chance and go see it! U won't regret it one bit

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and jitstark