Saving Private Ryan - Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.4) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2015
Purchase link: See group buy links below (sold-out)
Price: Ammo box 142$, Lenti 59$, Pet 56$, 1/4 53$
Notes:
Steelbook made in Denmark,
3000 copies limited
Ammo box includes Lenti and Pet
Both discs are region-free.

Lenti / PET / 1/4:
lenti.jpg pet1.jpg 14.jpg

Sample shots:
full

full

PET effect:
pet2.jpg

full

This movie was not suit to make the all glossy finish and embossed with the frame, so we decide to make the steelbook like the following:
Front: "Saving Private Ryan" with the Debossed effect,the solidier and ground with glossy finish,and the sky&cloud with matte finish,
Back: The iron wire with the glossy finish, another area with matte finish

Group Buy: May 1, 2015
Group Buys [NOW CLOSED]
All versions of this release will be shipped direct from China, no hubs.

Ammo Box---142USD shipped (DIRECTLY ship from China), one copy per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
Lenti---59USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
PET
---56USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
1/4-
--53USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]

Prices include Steelbook + Paypal fees + shipping DIRECTLY to you. Payment will start on 10th May. Deadline to pay by TBC.
[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
Full detailed photos by @ngh913 in HDzeta Forum, I have checked with him and he's more than happy to share these pics with us:)

Do check the spoiler to see the whole packaging of the Ammo Box...
View attachment 162681
Looks great! (I would still rather have the 1/4th in the box instead of a slip of dogtags, though)

My PET came today. The package was marked 80 Dollars.
Marked as $80
That don't sound right
It's was $56.00 USA Dollars including postage and fees for 1 Pet Slip

How many Pet Slips did you order

Were used to value been marked at a low value usually $20
I don't think I have ever seen a parcel have the value marked more than what customer paid

The max value on customs slip for 1 Pet Slip would be $56.00 not $80.00
Very strange

Was it marked as SGD $80.00
$56.00 USA Dollars = SGD $78.15 Singapore Dollar
Using PayPal Currency conversion

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
Just to be clear - "21/2 days from Beijing to London with standard shipping."
21/2 = 10.5 days :naughty::D;)

Was picked up by China post late on 19th, arrived Heathrow Dc early 22nd, delivered early 23rd.
Appears to have shot thru customs in minutes, not days.
Similar thing with a copy of Dallas Buyers Club, arrived in UK from China in 3 days.
I have a friend in Canada who is still waiting for his CA2 to arrive, even though it left Shanghai on 28th April.
Also, mine was marked as $20 merchandise.

Oh you're killing me @Lakerone, I'm waiting for my ammo box to arrive. Could you tell me how long it took to reach you since I'm in the US too?

According to my tracking, shipped on the 21st, so 6 days seems quite fast, my stuff never seems to get delayed from customs, once my Nova's and such hits the states, usually goes through Chicago, once there usually have in 2-3 days, not sure where you are located, shouldn't be much longer....
I have been seeing you and me on alot of the same groupbuys...and every time I see your picture I want to go watch the old movies...

Cant wait for mine to arrive. Going to open up the lenticular I think. Then I am going to watch this film again. Been a long time since i've seen it. Should sound amazing.

According to my tracking, shipped on the 21st, so 6 days seems quite fast, my stuff never seems to get delayed from customs, once my Nova's and such hits the states, usually goes through Chicago, once there usually have in 2-3 days, not sure where you are located, shouldn't be much longer....
I have been seeing you and me on alot of the same groupbuys...and every time I see your picture I want to go watch the old movies...

Thanks @Lakerone. Mine just shipped yesterday so probably later next week borrowing no hold ups in customs. I'd be happy with six days. I'm located in PA. I meant to ask if signature was required for it?
Does my picture have you wanting to watch the old movies in general or Phantasm which is where the tall man pictured is from?

Cant wait for mine to arrive. Going to open up the lenticular I think. Then I am going to watch this film again. Been a long time since i've seen it. Should sound amazing.

I ordered a Lenti separate from my ammo box because I want to keep that sealed. I too haven't watched this in a while so it will be a real treat! What an outstanding movie that never gets old.

Thanks @Lakerone. Mine just shipped yesterday so probably later next week borrowing no hold ups in customs. I'd be happy with six days. I'm located in PA. I meant to ask if signature was required for it?
Does my picture have you wanting to watch the old movies in general or Phantasm which is where the tall man pictured is from?

No sig required.......The Phantasm movies...haven't watched those in a long time...

• Informative
Reactions: Phantasmic
I'm sure most don't care but shouldn't they move tracking #'s to the GB pages. Shouldn't just be sitting out here in the open for anybody to see. Atleast in the GB section they have to signup and have what 20 post to even see any of that info ???