Saving Private Ryan - Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.4) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2015
Purchase link: See group buy links below (sold-out)
Price: Ammo box 142$, Lenti 59$, Pet 56$, 1/4 53$
Notes:
Steelbook made in Denmark,
3000 copies limited
Ammo box includes Lenti and Pet
Both discs are region-free.

Lenti / PET / 1/4:
lenti.jpg pet1.jpg 14.jpg

Sample shots:
full

full

PET effect:
pet2.jpg

full

This movie was not suit to make the all glossy finish and embossed with the frame, so we decide to make the steelbook like the following:
Front: "Saving Private Ryan" with the Debossed effect,the solidier and ground with glossy finish,and the sky&cloud with matte finish,
Back: The iron wire with the glossy finish, another area with matte finish

Group Buy: May 1, 2015
Group Buys [NOW CLOSED]
All versions of this release will be shipped direct from China, no hubs.

Ammo Box---142USD shipped (DIRECTLY ship from China), one copy per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
Lenti---59USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
PET
---56USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
1/4-
--53USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]

Prices include Steelbook + Paypal fees + shipping DIRECTLY to you. Payment will start on 10th May. Deadline to pay by TBC.
[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit I've had my set 2 weeks now and I still haven't opened because it's so superb looking....... Seems a shame to spoil it by opening it.....

Received my Ammo Box & Lenti today .
excited-gif.165405
Both look killer and arrived in perfect condition :thumbs: Thank you God! :joy: along with @n3wk1d & @wxlinkswd. As far as packing goes, the Ammo Box was wrapped very well in bubble wrap but the Lenti was just in a not so great padded mailer. :ohno: It was just inserted next to the Ammo Box and could have easily been damaged. Also, if you are tracking yours to the US, mine never updated on China Post saying it arrived here in the states. I finally checked USPS tracking and was surprised that it was here and out for delivery today.

AMMO 1.jpg
Ammo 2.jpg

Last edited:
Received my 1/4 today. Can't say I was impressed with how it was shipped (just plopped in a very small box with no bubble wrap, etc) but the steel looks to have come out fine. Unfortunately the discs came lose while in transit, so I'm debating the pros/cons of opening it to fix it or just leaving them as is to go with the rest of my sealed Zeta 1/4s... :dunno:

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person
Received my 1/4 today. Can't say I was impressed with how it was shipped (just plopped in a very small box with no bubble wrap, etc) but the steel looks to have come out fine. Unfortunately the discs came lose while in transit, so I'm debating the pros/cons of opening it to fix it or just leaving them as is to go with the rest of my sealed Zeta 1/4s... :dunno:

I received my x3 1/4 Slips today as well. Not impressed with the packing job either. But they look fine

2 of my 3 copies have loose discs. Oh well, not that big of a deal to me, but it's super annoying.

#6, loose
#82 loose
#83 normal

They need to get this packaging thing straightened out before their site goes live and start shipping direct,..or they will have a lot of anger customers.
@wxlinkswd

All these complaints about poor packing, yet no report of damage, only loose disc? at least steels no damages........ and the quality control was top notch as these steels appear to be high quality...no nicks and such. credit when its due!

Reactions: Ranavalone
I also received my Petslip the other day and i must say i was not impressed at all with their packaging either had a few light scrathces on the front cover but thats fine as their not deep...

Great ... :angry:

First i got the wrong version, then this! The steelbook is damaged and the cards envelop has a hole!
I'm really pi**ed right now... A jiffy envelop in a cardbox (no other protection) ?? What a joke! You'd better improve your packaging Hdzeta because it's absolutely a shame! We pay A LOT of money for a premium product, it means a PREMIUM packaging too (n)

Apart from that, the release is great and the PET slip looks pretty good to me. The new sticker is truly awesome, well done Hdzeta :thumbs: But please improve your packaging method especially when you ship worldwide!

@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d

Last edited:
What do you guys do with the stickers? I've just recently learned that they're as collectible as the steelbooks themselves.

I'm still waiting for my order to arrived but I expect it to arrive in next week or so
I'm a bit concerned that orders are been sent in a jiffy bag

Overseas customers the transit time involves a few countries and package been handled and moved a lot more so than with local deliveries
The longer in transit means more chances of damage happening
I just hope mine order arrives in 100% perfect condition

@wxlinkswd
Can you give feedback to Hdzeta for overseas orders they use boxes with plenty of bubble wrap for protection during transit
The same type of packaging and protection that KimichiDVD and Plain Archive use

Its not a good idea to use a basic Cardboard box inside jiffy bag if no bubble wrap has been used to protect the goods
If a jiffy bag has to be used its best if first its in a strong box with items well protected with at least 3-4 sheets of bubble wrap and then put into a jiffy bag but its better if you use the packaging that KimichiDVD and Plain Archive use