Saving Private Ryan - Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.4) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2015
Purchase link: See group buy links below (sold-out)
Price: Ammo box 142$, Lenti 59$, Pet 56$, 1/4 53$
Notes:
Steelbook made in Denmark,
3000 copies limited
Ammo box includes Lenti and Pet
Both discs are region-free.

Lenti / PET / 1/4:
lenti.jpg pet1.jpg 14.jpg

Sample shots:
full

full

PET effect:
pet2.jpg

full

This movie was not suit to make the all glossy finish and embossed with the frame, so we decide to make the steelbook like the following:
Front: "Saving Private Ryan" with the Debossed effect,the solidier and ground with glossy finish,and the sky&cloud with matte finish,
Back: The iron wire with the glossy finish, another area with matte finish

Group Buy: May 1, 2015
Group Buys [NOW CLOSED]
All versions of this release will be shipped direct from China, no hubs.

Ammo Box---142USD shipped (DIRECTLY ship from China), one copy per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
Lenti---59USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
PET
---56USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]
1/4-
--53USD shipped to customer DIRECTLY, 3 copies per person limited. GB Link [Closed]

Prices include Steelbook + Paypal fees + shipping DIRECTLY to you. Payment will start on 10th May. Deadline to pay by TBC.
[/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone offered me one of these shipped for 85. The Pet slip edition. Do you guys think that's a good deal? No clue what the total was with shipping if ordered direct. I already have the Play.com version, so it's not a must but looks like a great steelbook and overall package.

Someone offered me one of these shipped for 85. The Pet slip edition. Do you guys think that's a good deal? No clue what the total was with shipping if ordered direct. I already have the Play.com version, so it's not a must but looks like a great steelbook and overall package.
The Pet Slip price was $56 and that included shipping

Reactions: Petedogg50
Just remember that if you order the PET or Full Slip your number is going to be at least 801 or higher. The only way to get lower numbers is to get the Ammo Box Set.

Can anyone report on the booklet that comes with the lenti? I opened my PET because I prefer that version, hoping for a small booklet inside the steelbook (like the Gladiator one), but no dice. Now I'm wondering if I should open my lenticular as well....

Can anyone report on the booklet that comes with the lenti? I opened my PET because I prefer that version, hoping for a small booklet inside the steelbook (like the Gladiator one), but no dice. Now I'm wondering if I should open my lenticular as well....
Its a Full Size Booklet that fits in the Lenti Slip

...yes, I know that. Is it worth opening the lenti just for it, though? Like, is all the text in Chinese or what
I don't have mine yet but
It 100% does have English text and I think someone posted recently all text was in English with rest been photos

Reactions: JCC
Received my 1/4 today. Can't say I was impressed with how it was shipped (just plopped in a very small box with no bubble wrap, etc) but the steel looks to have come out fine. Unfortunately the discs came lose while in transit, so I'm debating the pros/cons of opening it to fix it or just leaving them as is to go with the rest of my sealed Zeta 1/4s... :dunno:

I received my x3 1/4 Slips today as well. Not impressed with the packing job either. But they look fine

2 of my 3 copies have loose discs. Oh well, not that big of a deal to me, but it's super annoying.

#6, loose
#82 loose
#83 normal

The same situation here :/. 1/4 was only inserted in a jiffy bag next to the ammo box. Havent unpacked the ammo box yet but the 1/4 came with loose disc too. And it is super annoying indeed.
I never open my asian 1/4 slips and here comes the dilemma - any suggestion guys? @wxlinkswd @n3wk1d

The same situation here :/. 1/4 was only inserted in a jiffy bag next to the ammo box. Havent unpacked the ammo box yet but the 1/4 came with loose disc too. And it is super annoying indeed.
I never open my asian 1/4 slips and here comes the dilemma - any suggestion guys? @wxlinkswd @n3wk1d

Me too, man.

If I wanted to open something, it would be the LENTI slip or PET Slip. Of course, so I can keep it protect inside the slip.

But now these x2 1/4 slip with LOOSE DISC...for a collector I would consider it defective and would have never bought it if I knew it had loose discs. I'm not sure what to do...help please ? @wxlinkswd@n3wk1d

Reactions: Zyrin
Me too, man.

If I wanted to open something, it would be the LENTI slip or PET Slip. Of course, so I can keep it protect inside the slip.

But now these x2 1/4 slip with LOOSE DISC...for a collector I would consider it defective and would have never bought it if I knew it had loose discs. I'm not sure what to do...help please ? @wxlinkswd@n3wk1d
Isn't there a thread where some of the super ninjas have figured out how to reseat a loose disc inside a steel?
(And remember that Blus don't scratch- so no worries there.)

Isn't there a thread where some of the super ninjas have figured out how to reseat a loose disc inside a steel?
(And remember that Blus don't scratch- so no worries there.)

A very few have claimed to allegedly have used this technique.

Now, if it was one of those flimsy poop-Art steels from Best Buy..that bend really easily when you press them...then I think it could be possible. But not with these.

I haven't asked for a refund yet, but I think I will even tho it requires me to fork out more cash to then be reimbursed and its a huge hassle, but to me it's defective.

Wish I had any suggestions, I'm still torn on what to do with it myself.

I thought about returning it for a refund but as @NoDingsNoScratches said, that is a huge hassle and the steel itself is great. It really does bother me that a $53 release was shipped out like this, though.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Anyone else still waiting on theirs to come??
Still waiting on mine too. I checked the tracking numbers of other Australian ninjas and looks like they got theirs already. Mine apparently arrived in the country last Friday too. This is really slow considering it's sent by EMS.

Getting impatient and worried now, especially with all the packaging woes :dunno:

Still waiting on mine too. I checked the tracking numbers of other Australian ninjas and looks like they got theirs already. Mine apparently arrived in the country last Friday too. This is really slow considering it's sent by EMS.

Getting impatient and worried now, especially with all the packaging woes :dunno:
The tracking will show up as ems/registered post
It's not actually ems you would have with the like of South Korea

It's international registered post
Delivery time with China post is 2-6 weeks and can be longer with customs delays
Your looking at 14 to 28 days with most been delivered in 14-22 days

China Post is very slow and has always been sometimes you get lucky getting post delivered in 10 days but your looking at 2 -4 weeks on average

• Informative
Reactions: Futurhythm