Release date: August 3rd, 2015
Purchase link: Sharknado (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes:

11063851-1554287594802086.JPG

11063851-5934287594795783.JPG

11063851-2704287594791400.JPG

Last edited:
I do have the lenticular slip but with the Mondo artwork I could pick this up. The film wasn't great but it's decent if you like over the top 'B' movies!:D

Awesome, crap B movies like this are a welcome change to endless Drive and Iron Man releases. I mean, I hate most Hollywood crap so it warms my heart to see this kind of release.

The Room or No Holds Barred steelbook next please!

Reactions: mlmaier84
I'd say 95% of what I see on steelbook is **** then. Ted, sucked, Michael Bay movies, suck, Reel Steel, sucked, Wolverine, suck city, I can literally go down this entire page its 95% sucky big Hollywood crap swill.

The difference? Junk like this knows it sucks, it aims to suck, it didn't pretend to be anything else. I can respect that.

The point is is that it's all subjective and it's not like there seem to be any standards of what's put on steelbook so why are people complaining? If this was a Criterion rlease, yeah that's weird since that line is a bit more aimed at releasing more artistic films. But when a line puts out crap like Tge Last Stand or X-Men 3 it's not like there's many standards. Btw I liked Last Stand, but acknowledge it's crap lol.

Let me get this bloody straight

Zavvi gets a Steelbook with Mondo artwork and it's Sharknado....yet FS gets Drive, Looper and Boyhood

(Sigh)

....Morons

Not gonna lie, that artwork is pretty neat lol. I watched this on tv with the gf at like 2am when everyone went batshit over it. I don't think I could watch it again sadly lol

Reactions: dfoles
This is definitely a strange choice. I've just seen that they're making a turd one, sorry I mean third one ;-)

They had a competition to pick the name of the first sequel. The winning title - The Second One. I'm not sure if that was just an ironic choice or not

I'd also like to second the choice of The Room being released as a steelbook

A lot of these cheap movies leave a lot to be desired. There's one, the name escapes me, where the creature (it might have been Mega Shark or something) changed size during the film quite regularly. Clearly some of their CGI department mustn't have been in the same meeting

These can be fun, as long as they don't overdo the running time, but they are only one watch. I've still got many films to watch, including Zulu, Gandhi even Gangs Of New York, and I do think I'd be better off spending my precious time watching those than this

Saying that, although I more than likely won't be pre-ordering this, if it does hang around and the price drops substantially, then I'll pick it up

Damn, I only just bought the lenticular slip cover....and I have given up collecting steelbooks..but...it's Sharks...in a tornado...fighting helicopters...with ex Baywatch star...and the girl off American Pie...

Reactions: mlmaier84