spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
Hello!

Full Slips are in hand now and photos should come tomorrow! Blu Box is going to be a little later due to our changes unfortunately but as soon as we have them we will post!

Full slip has had one change and that is the blood spot is now spot gloss rather than foiled, we didn't get the effect we were after with foiling and we are now happy with the result.

Thank you!
EverythingBlu

thanks for the update guys, we really appritiate the good ties you have with us!!

@EverythingBlu would be smart to never drop the prices of their releases. Nova did and I'm certain people are holding back from purchasing Jungle Book, Suicide Squad etc under the hope they will hit a sale too. Besides, Everythingblu's pricing has been very fair I feel here
Nova only did it to the titles that didn't sell out though.

Which was my point to begin with.......

Nova only did it to the titles that didn't sell out though.

Which was my point to begin with.......
You're missing my point. If they drop the price of this. Consumers will hold back on their next titles assuming the same will happen to them. If Everythingblu hold their ground and stick to their fair pricing, then you wont have the 'I'll wait for a price drop' comments on page 1 of a thread like on Zavvi releases.

You're missing my point. If they drop the price of this. Consumers will hold back on their next titles assuming the same will happen to them. If Everythingblu hold their ground and stick to their fair pricing, then you wont have the 'I'll wait for a price drop' comments on page 1 of a thread like on Zavvi releases.
I would have thought it would be better to choose the next title more carefully and maybe have a review of the print runs?

A bit naive to say it's 'smart' never to decrease the prices IMO. A price drop maybe the lesser of two evils unless they want to get stuck with unsold stock for an eternity......

A regular business practice for most retailers. Even Nova.

1.. So I visit my local grocer who is doing pound a bowl.

2. I tell the kind grocer that "you had priced it fair, so I will pay more"

3. People around scratching their head and laughing at me.

4. I walk away with my head held high.

End of story. :rofl:

I would have thought it would be better to choose the next title more carefully and maybe have a review of the print runs?

A bit naive to say it's 'smart' never to decrease the prices IMO. A price drop maybe the lesser of two evils unless they want to get stuck with unsold stock for an eternity......

A regular business practice for most retailers. Even Nova.
The premium steelbook game doesn't reflect regular business practice.

1.. So I visit my local grocer who is doing pound a bowl.

2. I tell the kind grocer that "you had priced it fair, so I will pay more"

3. People around scratching their head and laughing at me.

4. I walk away with my head held high.

End of story. :rofl:
I'm not saying the consumers shouldn't purchase something if it goes on sale for moral pride. I'm saying it would be a foolish business decision for everythingblu to put their products into the sale. You haven't read what I said properly. I'm saying, the local grocer should never have a bowl for a pound. Please read my messages thoroughly and attempt to derive what I am saying before replying to me in the future:thumbs:

Reactions: lgans316
I think what @matthewtheunicorn is saying would be better represented like this:

1.. So I visit my local grocer who is doing item a at 2 pound a bowl.

2. I tell the kind grocer that "you had it priced at a pound a bowl last week"

3. Grocer replies "it was on sale last week now it's back to it's normal price"

4. Me "oh OK I'll not get any now in case you drop the price again and will you be dropping the price of item b soon?"

5. Grocer says "there's always the possibility that I'll drop prices on any of my goods as I've done in the past"

6. I walk away with neither item a or item b and the grocer doesn't make money.

I think what @matthewtheunicorn is saying would be better represented like this:

1.. So I visit my local grocer who is doing item a at 2 pound a bowl.

2. I tell the kind grocer that "you had it priced at a pound a bowl last week"

3. Grocer replies "it was on sale last week now it's back to it's normal price"

4. Me "oh OK I'll not get any now in case you drop the price again and will you be dropping the price of item b soon?"

5. Grocer says "there's always the possibility that I'll drop prices on any of my goods as I've done in the past"

6. I walk away with neither item a or item b and the grocer doesn't make money.

what in the world is going on in this thread lol