spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
What we can do, is your upgraded orders (those going from a single edition to the blu box) we can still see your original order in the list. So we will ship in order of orders received so even if you upgrade you will still hold your original place. If we do this, the who didn't go for the Blu Box at the beginning would then kind of jump the Blu Box queue, how do people feel about this way of shipping? Or is completely random the best?

Thank you.

EverythingBlu
Best if those that order the Blu Box at the beginning get the lower numbered
Those that changed to a Blu Box from a single edition get a higher number as that would not be fair on those that ordered the Blu Box from the start

If not the above then all are random to be luck on what number you get

Those that changed to a Blu Box from a single edition get a higher number as that would not be fair on those that ordered the Blu Box from the start

@EverythingBlu I agree with what Paul says.. I ordered the blu box as soon as it went live.. mine wasn't a particularly low number( I don't think )but I'd still like to be higher in the queue to those that ordered a blu box as an upgrade.. I don't think i should be moved down the list cos someone ordered a lenti quicker than I ordered a blu box when it first went live.. I don't think that would be fair on those who ordered a blu box straight away

Ps
I've had another thought.. I paid for this one click when funds were low as it was after Christmas, it would suck if someone got a better number after only ordering a full or lenti slip..

Think I'm having one of those days:emb:

Seems like the best way

Kinda hoping on a low number for the blu box as I ordered on the dot like many of us

What we can do, is your upgraded orders (those going from a single edition to the blu box) we can still see your original order in the list. So we will ship in order of orders received so even if you upgrade you will still hold your original place. If we do this, the who didn't go for the Blu Box at the beginning would then kind of jump the Blu Box queue, how do people feel about this way of shipping? Or is completely random the best?

Thank you.

EverythingBlu

I understand you're working hard to please everyone.. but if you do that to the people who ordered fast and paid upfront for the blu box then I think thats a really crappy thing to do

Orders will ship in the order we received them. Please remember your order numbers do not collate exactly to your numbering and we received a lot of orders all at the same time so naturally, the computer puts them into its own list. We have seen many people wondering why they got a number, say, 50 when they ordered seconds after pre-order. It's because you are not the only person ordering as im sure you all know lol.

Thanks for the feedback!

EverythingBlu

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I tried to get a low number but also got a paypal error, if I got a lower number now after that it would be nice but I don't think it would be fair on the people who ordered before me so I think it should be kept the way it was stated, they all did commit to the blubox without seeing what it was going to be like and should be rewarded for that.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
What was your order # buddy? I ordered as soon as go-live but encountered a dreaded PayPal error which slowed things down slightly :squint: Mine is #1140 and placed at 19:32 :angel: Don't know if that's good or bad :LOL: Probably bad (n)

Mine was #1049
Got the email at 19:31

But now everythingblu has thrown a spanner in the works lol. Could be much higher

@EverythingBlu

I will be moving in the next two weeks, so need to change my address obviously. How do I go about doing that on the website?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

inside your account you have "addresses" where you can add, edit & delete addresses. Be sure to select the tick box to make your new address your default address and remove all of those that are now old.

Any issues, please send to [email protected]

Thanks.

EverythingBlu

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelselecta
I'm absolutely torn apart..I really like how the box looks like,but buying an edition which includes the same movie twice or more is huge no-no for me :smashed:

• Thanks
Reactions: satanclaus
Have they cancelled your old order like they did with mine
Some old orders have been canceled and some have been archived. It's a new system and we are just working out which is best to use for us. As we have discussed here, if your new to the Blu Box ordering or upgrading your order, you will of course now have a new order number resulting in a higher numbering card(s).

Thanks.
EverythingBlu