Silver Linings Playbook (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19, 2016
Purchase link: Silver Linings Playbook (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

Capture (1).jpg

Old artwork
11118992-1194301349110232.jpg

11118992-1924301349140430.jpg

11118992-1824301349132828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This wave from EV is looking less likely to happen, a delay to January was one thing but another four/five months is not a good sign.

Just got an official cancellation email from Zavvi:

"I am sorry the Blu-ray Steelbook you pre-ordered is no longer being released by the film studio, due to this we have had to cancel your order. If the manufacturers do decide to release this in the future we will contact you directly to let you know."

I expect the other EIV releases in this wave to be cancelled shortly.

Just got an official cancellation email from Zavvi:

"I am sorry the Blu-ray Steelbook you pre-ordered is no longer being released by the film studio, due to this we have had to cancel your order. If the manufacturers do decide to release this in the future we will contact you directly to let you know."

I expect the other EIV releases in this wave to be cancelled shortly.

I had a feeling about this. Studios change their minds more often than a spoiled brat from Beverly Hills.

Knowing a bit about EIV internally from friends in the biz, they are notoriously awful to deal with. So I'm not really surprised that this happened, and their steels so far (Blade, Dredd) have been pretty disappointing.

• Informative
Reactions: redlemon
Looks like EIV have gone for a bigger print run (prob 4K) on all of this new wave and split them up between various retailers.

Can't see these selling out before a price drop.