Spectre (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.29) [Korea]

tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: Feb 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $34.99
Pre-order date : February 4th, 2016 (2 PM - Korean Time)
Note: 3,000 copies - Full Slip + Photo Cards (6) + Numbering Card

upload_2016-1-28_22-21-6.png

12573715_1825422097684999_5238450913464586923_n.jpg

Update: The Full Slip will also include a free 1/4 slip. Picture as below:

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, was hoping someone could answer this question for me, I pre ordered this and Crimson peak at the same time, will they wait untill CP is released and send them both together or send them when they're released separately, only I haven't got any shipped email yet, any help will be grately appreciated, thanks

Jac

Hi everyone, was hoping someone could answer this question for me, I pre ordered this and Crimson peak at the same time, will they wait untill CP is released and send them both together or send them when they're released separately, only I haven't got any shipped email yet, any help will be grately appreciated, thanks

Jac
When you placed the order, you actually paid for combined shipping, so that's what you'll get. The complete order will be shipped when the pre-ordered item is released :thumbs:

Reactions: Jac

Jac

They will be shipped together, if it is one order.

Reactions: Jac
I think it would be cool if Kimchi got a deal to do full slips on the same wave of Bond films that were released not that long ago. Keep numbering down to about 500 on each release.

How do you check tracking from Kimchidvd? This is my first purchase (from Kimchidvd website) and my computer blocks the PEK #'s (google chrome), is there tracking besides Kimchidvd, aftership and usps? I also ordered THE RAID 1 and 2 Lenti's, is there a tracking website to go to as they have been shipped a week ago? Just wondering?

How do you check tracking from Kimchidvd? This is my first purchase (from Kimchidvd website) and my computer blocks the PEK #'s (google chrome), is there tracking besides Kimchidvd, aftership and usps? I also ordered THE RAID 1 and 2 Lenti's, is there a tracking website to go to as they have been shipped a week ago? Just wondering?
try the website aftership they normally have tracking details

• Informative
Reactions: bobberino