Spider-Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition) [UK]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: November 7, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order LIVE MONDAY 5TH SEPT 9AM (U.K.TIME)
Price: £16.99

Note: Matt Varnish/Creative White Base/Emboss Spiderman & Title/Spot UV Spiderman

11324113-5994408892217600.JPG

11324113-6734408892309130.JPG
11324113-1174408892360607.JPG
11324113-8754408892394351.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved all of these from my GF for christmas, I have to say i love them but really annoyed at the sticker that holds the slip on that attaches to the lenti, its left a sticky residue all over all 3 which i cant get off properly.

Other than that all 3 are gorgeous.

Mine where the same. I bought some sticky stuff remover I think it was called and that did the job at removing it :thumbs:

Reactions: thewoe
@Flloydo @Tacozilla ... well, that's poop.

Think the 4K for now is the 5 pack steel from US with extremely bad art

These lentis look good (I've only seen the Hmv in hand) and will hopefully pick up all 5 at some point but £50 on all these is a no for now, maybe if Hmv do a 2 for £15 and these 3 for £20 (£7 ish each)

But I already own the awesome 3D steel from the us and the Hmv original for no2 and the trilogy steel of the raimi 3 and won't be bothered if they do actually sell out

Ah that works, thanks!

I received the promo email from Zavvi, and clicked through, but it didn't work. Weird!

Ya I really don't like the email codes, I much prefer it when you can just enter a code and not have to click a stupidly long link.

I ordered all 3 of the Lenticulars, worked out about £26 with the code which isn't too bad

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Talk about timing! I put the three steelbooks in the shopping cart last night, but forgot to complete the order. :yawn::wacky:
Enter @Tacozilla , saving me another 10% today. :cigar:
Thanks for your post, greatly appreciated.

• Thanks
Reactions: Tacozilla
I was afraid to miss out on these three spidey lentis so I bought them around X-mas for 16 EUR each and they are still available today for almost half the price :angry::banghead: . But still much better then their original price when release ( I believe it was around 27 EUR EEK! )

But I like them, nice embossing and finish, and really deep 3D effect, although I have the same experience as some guys said above with that frikin sticky glue left on lenti magnets, they really ****** up with that :punch:

Has the code been disabled? Won't work for me.

First make sure you visit Zavvi.com with an empty cart. Add the three steelbooks. Close the Zavvi tab in your browser. Click on the link provided by @Tacozilla
Go to your cart, add the STEEL10 discount. You should now have 10% off the regular price. I've just checked it, the discount still works if you follow these steps.

@Hereticz
Sometimes it's just like that. For example I didn't anticipate the slip-covered steelbooks at Zavvi going for such a low price. I purchased them right away and could have saved a significant amount if I had dared to wait a few weeks. But you can never tell how popular the steels will be.
Don't beat yourself up, though. The price you paid isn't that bad. You got some pretty nice steels after all. And a little hint regarding the glue residue: Try benzine. It's my no. 1 choice to remove sticky stuff from steelbooks and j-cards. It isn't aggressive, so don't worry.

@Hereticz
Sometimes it's just like that. For example I didn't anticipate the slip-covered steelbooks at Zavvi going for such a low price. I purchased them right away and could have saved a significant amount if I had dared to wait a few weeks. But you can never tell how popular the steels will be.
Don't beat yourself up, though. The price you paid isn't that bad. You got some pretty nice steels after all. And a little hint regarding the glue residue: Try benzine. It's my no. 1 choice to remove sticky stuff from steelbooks and j-cards. It isn't aggressive, so don't worry.

Yes, to estimate how popular the steels will be is impossible really, I always do my guess and then Im surprised by happening the opposite :D. For example I would never tell that the Zavvi´s Fright Night will be in such a demand :wow: . Or the Burning (Arrow) - 4K copies made and it was so quickly gone, and still highly demanded :wow: .....but anyway as you said, those Spiders are pretty neat steels, so no regret here :thumbs:

• Thanks
My copies arrived today, but the steelbook for the first movie is a mess, it's bent:

zavvi01.jpg

zavvi02.jpg

zavvi03.jpg

The box was in good shape, so I reckon it was damaged when it left their warehouse. I can her bits of plastic and the disc rattling inside. Hopefully the customer service will replace it right away. Wish me luck!

By the way, it's the first time I received a damaged steelbook from Zavvi after well of a couple of dozens of orders from them.

My copies arrived today, but the steelbook for the first movie is a mess, it's bent:

View attachment 308541
View attachment 308542
View attachment 308543

The box was in good shape, so I reckon it was damaged when it left their warehouse. I can her bits of plastic and the disc rattling inside. Hopefully the customer service will replace it right away. Wish me luck!

By the way, it's the first time I received a damaged steelbook from Zavvi after well of a couple of dozens of orders from them.

You don´t have to worry about a replacement. Maybe they will offer you only partial refund first, but If you reject that, they give you replacement without any more questions. Just FYI.

• Thanks
You don´t have to worry about a replacement. Maybe they will offer you only partial refund first, but If you reject that, they give you replacement without any more questions. Just FYI.

Luckily they haven't even bothered to go that route; they'll send out a replacement straight away. Good job, Zavvi! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz