paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 20, 2017
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - Hmv) - £27.99 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes Resin Magnet + Comic Book

91kVD0XBXHL._SX342_ (1).jpg

329566-da3730a0ad145fc515cabb267f044be0.jpg

Last edited:
This is the only poster I'd say I really like and would look decent on a steel...

Spider-Man Homecoming (2017-22).jpg

I couldn't find a textless version though, so I had to zoom in quite close, which doesn't look great... that's when I gave up trying to make a decent Spidey steel lol.

Just to prove my point (although maybe some of you disagree and think it looks ok so far?), here's where I got up to...

Spidey.png

This is the only poster I'd say I really like and would look decent on a steel...

View attachment 320950

I couldn't find a textless version though, so I had to zoom in quite close, which doesn't look great... that's when I gave up trying to make a decent Spidey steel lol.

Just to prove my point (although maybe some of you disagree and think it looks ok so far?), here's where I got up to...

View attachment 320951
That's pretty good actually. :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles

View attachment 320950

View attachment 320951

Looks awesome mate.

One of my fav posters for the film is actaully the one where he's chillin laying on a bench

Am i right in saying when i look at this on amazon its only 1 disc but zavvi is 2 disc?
Why is this i thought it be same as zavvi,which i did order but may get from amazon later if same.
Amazon are not the best for accurate details with listings in regards to a release number of discs included as are other retailers with listings details
My advice would be never to go by the details listed on amazon for number of discs listed

Release has both 3D and 2D versions so it is 2 Discs and there might be the outside chance of another Disc

HMV Exclusive 4K/3D/2D release with different artwork includes a Bonus Disc and is a 4 Disc release

I would not be surprised if the trade wide release 3D/2D steelbook of Spider-Man Homecoming ends up also including the Bonus Disc as this did happen with Ghostbusters 2016 Steelbook also a Sony release

If that happens it won't be known until closer to release date or when in hand

Amazon are not the best for accurate details with listings in regards to a release number of discs included as are other retailers with listings details
My advice would be never to go by the details listed on amazon for number of discs listed

Release has both 3D and 2D versions so it is 2 Discs and there might be the outside chance of another Disc

HMV Exclusive 4K/3D/2D release with different artwork includes a Bonus Disc and is a 4 Disc release

I would not be surprised if the trade wide release 3D/2D steelbook of Spider-Man Homecoming ends up also including the Bonus Disc as this did happen with Ghostbusters 2016 Steelbook also a Sony release

If that happens it won't be known until closer to release date or when in hand

Ok cool im not bothered about 4k edition as not got tv for that,silly as i was last year purchased a 65 inch tv and with price matching and buying discounted gift card etc i ended up saving over $1000.
Im sure 4k tv's where just coming out but prices where so high.
I had never had a 3d tv,with smart tv before so went for cheaper option.
And lol i still to watch the 3d on it yet.having had the chance all these years of buying blu rays in 3d i did not bother as most ended up costing much more.
Now im wishing i had. But maybe i should start buying into 4k just incase i upgrade again. But is 4k going anywhere or is it too early to say.
By the time i upgrade my tv again there probably be something else.
But at least i have pre order with zavvi I can always cancel later and get from amazon.
But im hoping amazon take out the one with figure it be strange if they never.

Gone again at Zavvi and HMV seems to be unavailable also. I pre-ordered on Zavvi before noticing the HMV 4k/3d/2d exclusive so I'll see where the wind takes me closer to shipping date.

View attachment 320950

View attachment 320951
Sold!

I'm
Gone again at Zavvi and HMV seems to be unavailable also. I pre-ordered on Zavvi before noticing the HMV 4k/3d/2d exclusive so I'll see where the wind takes me closer to shipping date.
I'm in for both at the moment. I will probably still get both, but HMV can't be beaten on the overall package.

This steelbook is likely to end up sold out with most UK retailers especially the ones that ship worldwide so don't be surprised to see that happen even though HMV have their Exclusive 4K release

HMV only ship to UK address so they are limited to just UK customers and various Group Buys and those that use courier/postal services that provide shipping from a UK Address to customers based outside the UK

I do though also expect the HMV exclusive release will also sell out simply due to the demand enough in the UK to sell out

If you miss out on the 3D/2D Resin Magnet steelbook with UK retailers the same steelbook is been released in Europe with other various retailers

Reactions: marcnotrust
Absolutely love it

Considering the majority of sh*t artwork and posters for this film the 2 steels (HMV & US) and your mock up look incredible
Thanks a lot man! Appreciate it. :)

I still prefer the US one (to mine) though. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks a lot man! Appreciate it. :)

I still prefer the US one (to mine) though. :p

My order is
1. US
2. Yours
3. Hmv

But i love all 3 and would happily buy all three, it's a close ranking

I don't think the HMV art will change as its showing the j card etc but I won't be mad. If it don't change I'll still keep th order but then I may have to track down the US version a little while after release

• Thanks