paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 20, 2017
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom - HMV
Price: £24.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - Hmv) - £27.99 (Amazon)
Notes: Includes Resin Magnet + Comic Book

91kVD0XBXHL._SX342_ (1).jpg

329566-da3730a0ad145fc515cabb267f044be0.jpg

Last edited:
Updated artwork looking much, much better (imo) than the mock-up in deep crimson w/ tidy front . . . taking a leaf out of the new "Ghostbusters" steelbook :-
upload_2017-9-29_15-31-19.png
upload_2017-9-29_15-32-20.png
----------------------------------------
upload_2017-9-29_15-36-23.png

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Original artwork looked a lot more like Holland’s actual suit, this new one looks nothing like it

Between the recent Kimchi release, the FA WEA and the inevitable Blufans stunning one click (eventually?)... this is something different to add to the collection.

Last edited:
Right because I'm going mental, I just wanted to clear something up. The artist artwork that Kimchi are using for their steelbook, wasn't that going to get a UK release or did I dream that all up? I thought for some reason HMV were going with it, and right now I have a preorder at Zavvi and HMV for the same steelbook?

Right because I'm going mental, I just wanted to clear something up. The artist artwork that Kimchi are using for their steelbook, wasn't that going to get a UK release or did I dream that all up? I thought for some reason HMV were going with it, and right now I have a preorder at Zavvi and HMV for the same steelbook?

HMV are selling both this one with the magnet (HD + 3D disc) and the artist artwork (4K + HD + 3D)

HMV are selling both this one with the magnet (HD + 3D disc) and the artist artwork (4K + HD + 3D)

Ah right that would be why I got confused. I don't have a 4K setup which is why I didn't order the artist work. Guess I'll cancel one of those pre-orders then. Heck, may just end up cancelling both because I prefer the FilmArena steelbook.

No title...ha

Of course

No title on the front of this design is purposefully done for good reason, and that is because it's representative of spidey's chest.
Including the removable spider logo that occurs in the film itself

This is why I have various designs. Fopr one, I like them all otherwise I wouldn't buy them, and two it's a different approach.
This might not look too nice compared to the FA steel or the WWA version, but it is something different and will look great in a varied collection.

Am I right in thinking this will be the steel included with the blufans OAB Version?

If so I might cancel my Zavvi order and wait to see what they come up with