Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Group buy: click here to join
Notes: 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic

02-484043.jpg

03-484043.jpg
01-484043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still keeping my order...Agreed, the artwork is better elsewhere BUT this is fully loaded + Bonus comic...all for £24.99 shipped

ZOOM is the same. No cancel button annoys me. It restricts you, and they know this, in the hope that the item still gets bought.

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
I don't have a cancel button either. Always have to email them, usually pretty good and do it for you
Well that's great except I don't have a cancel button!!! WTF?!

View attachment 328107

Out of interest did you guys pay with Paypal? If so it might be because they've already received the funds for the merchandise that you don't have the cancel order button. Just a thought. :dunno::dunno:

Cancel Order is available in my account has been since I been ordering with HMV Store on-line
View Invoice Cancel Order

Cancel option shows if using Desktop Pc or Mobile to view website

Cancel Order is available in my account has been since I been ordering with HMV Store on-line
View Invoice Cancel Order

Cancel option shows if using Desktop Pc or Mobile to view website
Are you using a card though Paul? @Jhadur had a very good point, if @ChrisIW used PayPal, that might be the reason why it doesn't show up.....
Although the option should be there though, regardless of payment method...

It definitely must be down to the payment method, because I've only recently started using my card on HMV and there is now a 'cancel' button for my pre-ordered items, whereas there never was before when I used PayPal (I had to email them regarding cancellations). I hadn't noticed until you guys mentioned it though, so thanks for the info! :)

Place holder art was much better imo. Not overly fond of this art but it will have to do. Wasn't keen on the Logan art but it grew on me when I had it in hand.

Are you using a card though Paul? @Jhadur had a very good point, if @ChrisIW used PayPal, that might be the reason why it doesn't show up.....
Although the option should be there though, regardless of payment method...

Yeah I used Paypal, so I guess that's the culprit. As you say though, it really shouldn't matter. All the website should do is send an automated message to their customer service department with a cancellation request - regardless of whether payment has been taken.

Thanks for getting to the bottom of it guys :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta