snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99
Notes: Steelbook artwork will be identical to standard Steelbook edition but includes an exclusive lenticular magnet

8309499_1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Zoom not send order confirmation email when you order
I did 2 separate orders today different Steelbooks
The orders are showing in my account status sent to warehouse

Do they only send email when order is shipped

Checked my spam/junk folder and inbox

Do Zoom not send order confirmation email when you order
I did 2 separate orders today different Steelbooks
The orders are showing in my account status sent to warehouse

Do they only send email when order is shipped

Checked my spam/junk folder and inbox

I have always had order confirmation emails.

Because postage is included in the retail price. To ship abroad you pay the extra.

Zoom use Royal Mail - One Steelbook costs £2.85 2nd class as a private sender - To the EU £5.60...I don't know the business rates and VAT claw back though.

£1.99 EU postage is a bargain!

Reactions: lgans316
Zoom use Royal Mail - One Steelbook costs £2.85 2nd class as a private sender - To the EU £5.60...I don't know the business rates and VAT claw back though.

£1.99 EU postage is a bargain!

Thanks! Just found out that too late. Already joined the GB.
But hey @cooey, I won't let you down :LOL::thumbs:

So it appears that 'free' postage isn't free these days. Included in the overall price and then to ship abroad add a few pounds on top and us UK buyers have absorbed over 50% of the shipping costs. Worldwide buyers don't thank us all at once!

The only benefit we get is that it is cheaper to return if you don't want the steel, thats the only thing.

Reactions: lgans316
But you can select countries outside of EU when you put the shipping address in

From Zoom's site:

Which countries do you deliver to?
We currently only deliver
within the UK (no delivery charge) and all other European Union Countries ( delivery charges apply)-see below

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden

So it appears that 'free' postage isn't free these days. Included in the overall price and then to ship abroad add a few pounds on top and us UK buyers have absorbed over 50% of the shipping costs. Worldwide buyers don't thank us all at once!

The only benefit we get is that it is cheaper to return if you don't want the steel, thats the only thing.

Imagine, US buyer uses a 10% off code, 20% VAT free and £1.99 postage...BARGAIN

Since when? They used to ship only within UK. Have they changed that now?

Edit: still can't register with zoom: they don't accept my (valid) German postcode.