snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99
Notes: Steelbook artwork will be identical to standard Steelbook edition but includes an exclusive lenticular magnet

8309499_1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook.com giving the wrong info out again. Image was supposed to be spot glossed. Shame.
I mentioned this waaaaay back in the thread.

I couldn't see how they could spot gloss any of the image when it's an airbrushed type artwork. There are no defined lines to spot gloss if you know what I mean. Airbrush style images just all run into one.

I remember something similar years ago with Zavvi saying Commando was spot glossed. But technically only the title on that was glossed also.

This was shipped out on Tuesday and still no delivery :banghead:

Same here

I had a vinyl dispatched from zavvi 5 days ago and a steel on dispatched Monday and not had thosw either

:ohno:

Hopefully tomorrow

But oddly Hmv have changed their postage changed to 2nd class and a vinyl that was sent on Wednesday morning arrived today

From Zoom's site:

Which countries do you deliver to?
We currently only deliver
within the UK (no delivery charge) and all other European Union Countries ( delivery charges apply)-see below

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden

You still can select any country on shipping address, unless when you try and put the details, it fails to check out. It still also says on the bottom they only deliver to the UK!

upload_2016-11-18_14-50-58.png

Same here

I had a vinyl dispatched from zavvi 5 days ago and a steel on dispatched Monday and not had thosw either

:ohno:

Hopefully tomorrow

But oddly Hmv have changed their postage changed to 2nd class and a vinyl that was sent on Wednesday morning arrived today

No delivery either... their shipping speed is like 3-5 days and had a package come upto 5 days as well.

Reactions: Flloydo
So it appears that 'free' postage isn't free these days. Included in the overall price and then to ship abroad add a few pounds on top and us UK buyers have absorbed over 50% of the shipping costs. Worldwide buyers don't thank us all at once!

The only benefit we get is that it is cheaper to return if you don't want the steel, thats the only thing.

Well said. Ultimately it is us who subsides for the rest.

Who knows, once Brexit is implemented a lot of these may change.

So may I ask BestBuy or Futureshop to do this:

1. Start shipping overseas
2. Reduce VAT from the items total or keep that with you.
3. Ship to us for 1.99 or 99p.

Well said. Ultimately it is us who subsides for the rest.

Who knows, once Brexit is implemented a lot of these may change.

So may I ask BestBuy or Futureshop to do this:

1. Start shipping overseas
2. Reduce VAT from the items total or keep that with you.
3. Ship to us for 1.99 or 99p.

Doom and gloom, I'm going to migrate :giggle:

No delivery either... their shipping speed is like 3-5 days and had a package come upto 5 days as well.

My turtles got here very quick so I thought this would too. Wanted to watch this tonight :(

You still can select any country on shipping address, unless when you try and put the details, it fails to check out. It still also says on the bottom they only deliver to the UK!

View attachment 277238
They deliver to the following EU Countries and UK
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.

I ordered yesterday and 2 orders shipped today

I not got a despatch email but in my Account both orders are listed as dispatched today

mine not turned up neither, wanted to watch this tonight or over weekend whats the bet we will all get them turn up monday?

anyone know where zoom are shipping from there warehouse and not they uk office?

cheers basil :thumbs:

They deliver to the following EU Countries and UK
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.

I ordered yesterday and 2 orders shipped today

So looks Europe are okay and rest of the world will need some favours from UK buyers. Just hope the packaging will be enough to take a beating!

So looks Europe are okay and rest of the world will need some favours from UK buyers. Just hope the packaging will be enough to take a beating!
They are most likely starting off with just EU countries for now and I would take a guess at a later stage outside the EU they will provide shipping

btw registration on zoom impossible: zip code not valid (though it's a valid italian one)
I guess they're still working on international accounts

My turtles got here very quick so I thought this would too. Wanted to watch this tonight :(
Still no sign of mine yet either... although the release date is the 21st to be fair, so I suppose we can't moan too much. Fingers crossed for tomorrow though, as I'm really in the mood to watch the trilogy this weekend!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Still no sign of mine yet either... although the release date is the 21st to be fair, so I suppose we can't moan too much. Fingers crossed for tomorrow though, as I'm really in the mood to watch the trilogy this weekend!

Yeah but I can moan when it's already been sent lol

Anyway I'm just being impatient. Still got loads of time until I/ we should be worried

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
This is better than the US version. Better back art, better inside art and the title looks so much better in black and the fact it's embossed .